Desolane900 - Mapper Application
What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)? Development

How old are you? 20

Known IC Names Or Ckey: 
IC most well known: Saul Freytia 
Ckey: Desolane900

Discord Name? (The projects preferred chat application): Desolane

What timezone are you in? EST

How active can you be? Very active for 99% of the month and semi active the other 1%

How long have you been active within the Space Station 13 community? Roughly 4-5 years(?)

Do you have a history of bans? Extensively.

Do you have any past experience as server staff/moderation? I developed for the WW1 project for about a year, moving up from mapping to finally owning the project as the host and development lead, roles include Mapper, Organizational Developer, then finally Host.

[b]*If you are applying for development, What skills do you have?( Mapping, coding or spriting etc.)  Mapping, organizing, hiring, minor coding.
[/b]

*If you are applying for development, How long have you done Space Station 13 development? A little over a year.

*If you are applying for development, are you familiar with Git and GitHub? I'm no master with git though I know enough to work with it.

[b]*If you are applying for development, have you made any major contributions to any code bases? No.[/b]

[b][b]*If you are applying  as a mapper, How long have you been a Mapper and how well do you understand it? I've been dabbling in mapping for almost 2 years and I know very much about it but I understand that there's still more someone could teach me, which I'd be open to accepting should it arise.[/b][/b]
[Image: bigstock-Hired-stamp-62389991.png]

Welcome to the team. And do not beat yourself up over your past, the march of progress is ever forward.