Halo Space Station Evolved

Full Version: Desolane900 - Mapper Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)? Development

How old are you? 20

Known IC Names Or Ckey: 
IC most well known: Saul Freytia 
Ckey: Desolane900

Discord Name? (The projects preferred chat application): Desolane

What timezone are you in? EST

How active can you be? Very active for 99% of the month and semi active the other 1%

How long have you been active within the Space Station 13 community? Roughly 4-5 years(?)

Do you have a history of bans? Extensively.

Do you have any past experience as server staff/moderation? I developed for the WW1 project for about a year, moving up from mapping to finally owning the project as the host and development lead, roles include Mapper, Organizational Developer, then finally Host.

[b]*If you are applying for development, What skills do you have?( Mapping, coding or spriting etc.)  Mapping, organizing, hiring, minor coding.
[/b]

*If you are applying for development, How long have you done Space Station 13 development? A little over a year.

*If you are applying for development, are you familiar with Git and GitHub? I'm no master with git though I know enough to work with it.

[b]*If you are applying for development, have you made any major contributions to any code bases? No.[/b]

[b][b]*If you are applying  as a mapper, How long have you been a Mapper and how well do you understand it? I've been dabbling in mapping for almost 2 years and I know very much about it but I understand that there's still more someone could teach me, which I'd be open to accepting should it arise.[/b][/b]
[Image: bigstock-Hired-stamp-62389991.png]

Welcome to the team. And do not beat yourself up over your past, the march of progress is ever forward.