Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Head of Staff Complaint - Koenigsegg - General Conduct
(10-14-2019, 08:18 PM)Stingray540 Wrote: I'll post a more in-depth response once I have the time. But after reading through it, the first major point that I can see is that conduct as a *player* and conduct as *staff* are separate. From what I can tell with your (albeit limited) logs is that Koen was doing something IC with their character that pissed people off. It happens, but without more information, I can't really tell if that part is at all relevant. While I prepare my longer response;

What action, if any, would you like to see carried out regarding this? (Most of those points are for Koen themselves to alter, not us)

I want nothing to happen. I want them to read this and fully understand the issues we have with them as staff. Koen is an adult, and they can handle criticism.

And as far as that goes, yeah. I was really unsure if I should slap this in player or staff complaints. So I put it here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Head of Staff Complaint - Koenigsegg - General Conduct - by MojaveWanderer - 10-14-2019, 08:30 PM