Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Egorium's commando application
Ckey:Egorium

Discord Name:ClickerOfDegrod

Character(s):Egor Vityukov

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?:Egor Vityukov is a very sociable person, loves to get acquainted with everyone, if they are not part of UNSC. Rather kill the opponent than capture him, of course if he is not an officer or someone more important

Provide a brief description of your character:

6 '6 "30 years old man with red hair looks very menacing and dangerous, he is certainly ready to give his life for the URF and for his brothers. He always keeps his equipment in the ideal state, wears several incendiary grenades on the armor and has an inscription on the helmet “Born to kill”. He loves fire and everything connected with it, if he was offered a flamethrower instead of his main weapon, he would unwittingly agree

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?:Yep,i understand 

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?:Yep,i understand

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?:Yep,i understand 
Would normally want more effort for these applications.
Gonna stay neutral for now.
Effort, my mans, where is it? You didn't even bother to make the fonts all the same or hell, even capitalise your i's. I know this isn't the CM Predator applications so you don't need essay's of this shit, but c'mon brother. Put some more flavour into your character rather than sociable and a killer and also fire obsessed.

-1 from me, chief.
Don't be dong.
Despite the lacking nature of this application i say we give them a chance. I have not heard of problems regarding the player in question yet and if they mess up they can always be removed in the trial period. Although i do not think i have yet seen you ingame but that probably is not a problem due to timezones.

+1 from me
Joe Walaski  M.I.A

Harper O'Neill

Gory Gory What A Helluva Way To Die
-1 just grounded him and i want to see more RP from you i have hardly seen you
considering recent events i will be changing my vote to

Joe Walaski  M.I.A

Harper O'Neill

Gory Gory What A Helluva Way To Die
(03-06-2019, 07:24 PM)Darkking1234 Wrote: considering recent events i will be changing my vote to

Really? They make me grounded because i send some memes in discord
And you just changing your vote,nice...
Вы меня уже заебали

(03-06-2019, 07:24 PM)Darkking1234 Wrote: considering recent events i will be changing my vote to

Вы меня уже заебали
(03-06-2019, 07:49 PM)Egorium Wrote:

Вы меня уже заебали

Вы меня уже заебали

please do not use any language bar English, please this is an English speaking community 

http://prntscr.com/muh07y
This app is denied please try again in the future