Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covenant Player Complaint: Bacon Enderman
If I used a specific gear for 'powergaming' events, then I surprised that you're not complaining about being killed within a few seconds.
These events usually involve my death. A sacrifice I am willing to make. However, the last (and only so far) event you took part in, you failed to roleplay so horrendeously that I'm in favor of you getting removed.

If you want organised events, you probably will have to wait and listen to what the event character has to say before throwing a plasma grenade at it and getting other covies to gangbang it. In my opinion, you are not a good (role)player at all. You seem to dislike me a lot, yet all you blame me for is spawning commando/champion gear, and you bring it up a lot, which comes as if that was the only thing that bothered you, because you want it yourself. Because you recoloured it (not sprited, big difference) does not mean you are entitled to have it at all. Especially not upon request.

I have provided a few legitimate reasons as to why you should be removed, as per request from the faction leader. Which they are entitled to know, because it's more or less their job to deal with the faction members they are in charge of.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Covenant Player Complaint: Bacon Enderman - by Koenigsegg - 12-03-2018, 08:36 AM