Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,175
» Latest member: zaaidanitto4194
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 81 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 78 Guest(s)
Bing, Google, Yandex

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 21
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 67
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 106
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 249
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 90
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 93
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 250
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,194

Insurrection GM Maps
Posted by: Desolane900 - 12-26-2017, 12:39 AM - Forum: Server Suggestions - Replies (1)

I'm going to be working on the next innie gm map and I'd like to get input from the community since the community is who we are working for.

In this thread, you can dump your ideas for planets, stations, ships, environments, and so on so forth for places to kill each other in.

Drop your ideas here. Naming your map is optional and if you don't include a name or you decide to meme, a name will be created by yours truly to fit your place.

Print this item

ChurchGrimm - Covvie App
Posted by: ChurchGrimm - 12-25-2017, 02:28 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: ChurchGrimm

Discord name: ChurchGrimm

In-character name: Krak

general character info: Krak is a T'vaoan Minor and possesses a sturdy build. He sports a long mane of feathers on his head, which reeks of a salty like stench. He prefers to fight head-on, unlike some Kig-Yar. 
Reason for joining : UNSC seems kinda boring (ODSTS are awesome, though) and Innies seem kinda ehhhh. Covvies seem fun to RP as.

Print this item

Open Community meeting #2
Posted by: BDpuffy420 - 12-22-2017, 01:35 AM - Forum: Section II (Announcements) - No Replies

we will be holding an open mic community meeting on the discord, so that we can hear your feedback and ideas once again!  while providing general updates  to the project and upcoming public testing, we hope to see a great turn out and ready to hear your ideas and share our progress once again with you all. And don't be afraid to voice your issues with server too, we want this project to have positive growth!

The meetings will be  tomorrow 9:00 CST. 

Print this item

thebimmer231 - Spriter application
Posted by: TheBimmer231 - 12-21-2017, 11:16 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (3)

What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)?
Development, spriter to be exact.

How old are you?

Known IC Names Or Ckey:
thebimmer231, Tyson Wolff, PlantMan, Blorg Von Shitleton

Discord Name? (The projects preferred chat application):
TheBimmer231

What timezone are you in?
UTC +00:00

How active can you be?
From 6:30pm to 12:30pm school days, almost all the time in weekends or school breaks.

How long have you been active within the Space Station 13 community?
From early 2014

Do you have a history of bans?
Oh yeah, perma banned on para and bay, got my fair share of bans on hippie and aurora station, I'm honest don't bully me.

Do you have any past experience as server staff/moderation?
Nope, but i did participate on developement on a lot of projects like WW13, stratus hub, FTL13 and some secret stuff.

*If you are applying for moderation, Describe what you think is the most important in moderation.

*If you are applying for Lore Master, Describe your in depth knowledge of the series. 

*If you are applying for Lore Master, Are you able to follow the creative development of the server and to actively give out suggestions or comments?

*If you are applying for Lore Master, Can you contribute to the wiki actively?

--Development Questions--

*If you are applying for development, What skills do you have?( Mapping, coding or spriting etc.) 
spriting

*If you are applying for development, How long have you done Space Station 13 development?
Early 2016

*If you are applying for development, are you familiar with Git and GitHub?
Not much, but i can make pull requests atleast.

*If you are applying for development, have you made any major contributions to any code bases?
"i did participate on developement on a lot of projects like WW13, stratus hub, FTL13 and some secret stuff."
Also VG station as a spriter.

*If you are applying as a coder, How long have you been coding and how well do you understand it?

*If you are applying as a coder, What codebase are you familiar with?

*If you are applying  as a mapper, How long have you been a Mapper and how well do you understand it?

*If you are applying as a spriter, How long have you been a Spriter and how well do you understand it?
I've had my fair share of spriting, Desolane900 can testify.

Print this item

Aeleto's application
Posted by: Aeleto - 12-17-2017, 05:45 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Aeleto

Discord name: Ayylmao

In-character name: Julian Hill

general character info: 1,83m, caucasian, light-brown haired with blue eyes. Always wears sunglasses for cool points.

Reason for joining : Lover of military since he was a brat due to family influence, decided it was his time to serve the UNSC and give the boot to filthy rebels and xenos.

Print this item

UnarmedBastard/ Ramon Mckendrick: Innie minie meny moe.
Posted by: UnarmedBastard - 12-17-2017, 05:44 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey and Ckey: UnarmedBastard

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701960784313725)]Discord name: UnarmedFucktard[/color]

Character backstory:
Ramon Mckendrick. Hispanic first name, scottish last name, no one knows who Ramon is, not even himself. Born as a neo-serf in one of the inner colonies, Ramon has long struggled to make a decent living under UNSC extensive taxing policy on pig farming. Recruited by a charismatic fellow in his local bar, he now thrives to attain the glorious ideals of a freer, fairer world for everyone, achieved through brutal and unending slaughter. 

Which is fine, Ramon is used to killing pigs. 

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701960784313725)]Reason for joining : Combat server with some RP, or RP server with a lot of combat. Either way, my jam. I also have a lot of people I know and love playing it. [/color]

Print this item

Application format
Posted by: BDpuffy420 - 12-17-2017, 05:33 PM - Forum: Recruiting Center - No Replies

Ckey (lowercased, spaces removed):

Discord name:

In-character name:

general character info:

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc):

Reason for joining :

More depth with factions details ie roles, etc will be added later.

YOU MUST JOIN THE SERVER DISCORD TO BE APPROVED!

Print this item

Application format
Posted by: BDpuffy420 - 12-17-2017, 05:32 PM - Forum: Recruiting Citadel - No Replies

Discord name:

In-character name:

general character info:

Reason for joining :

Roleplay Example/History: 

More depth with factions details IE: roles, etc will be added later.

Print this item

Application format
Posted by: BDpuffy420 - 12-17-2017, 05:30 PM - Forum: Recruiting Rally - No Replies

Discord name:

In-character name:

general character info:

Reason for joining :

More depth with factions details ie roles, etc will be added later.

Print this item

Emerald Blood - Covenant Application
Posted by: Emerald Blood - 12-12-2017, 01:38 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Emerald Blood
Discord name: SapphireVoid
In-character name: Fatasa Xernal Khatre
general character info: Fatasa Xernal Khatre is the segmented hunter of Ichiri Xernal Raza and shares intense bond all Hunters share with their Bond Brother. Fatasa stands 12'7" out of combat, compressing down to 8'3" for protection in combat. While armed a heavy assault cannon in their armor, Fatasa enjoys crushing their enemies under the weight of their armored shield. Always by their Bond Brother's side, Fatasa will do everything to make sure they're safe. If Ichiri was to fall, Fatasa would be sent into a frienzied berserk, stopping for nothing or no one.
Reason for joining : I'm interested in joining the Halo Server and the idea of playing a bonded Hunter with another player seems like an enjoyable and good RP experence.

Print this item