Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,179
» Latest member: XRumer23Flite
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 92 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 91 Guest(s)
Bing

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 40
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 85
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 90
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 128
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 268
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 114
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 106
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 268
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 86
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,244

Ice_Badger's UNSC application.
Posted by: Ice_Badger - 01-21-2018, 12:24 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Ice_Badger

Discord name: Penguin In An Ice Cube

In-character name: Terry Tylerson

general character info: Short black hair and a moustache, nothing much.

Reason for joining: Tylerson always wanted to be a marine, he's interested in what they do and how they do it.

Print this item

UNSC application
Posted by: RoseFlower - 01-21-2018, 05:09 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Winterume

Discord name: Amy #2560

In-character name: Rose Coney

general character info: Rose is a Combat Corpsman with a ODSTs mindset. Her heart is bigger than her mind as she would sacrifice anything to save someone else. She has black hair and bright blue eyes and a smile that will stop someone cold.

Reason for joining : I had always loved halo I'm a huge fan of it! I know all of the lore and I enjoy the fun this server brings! I wish to help make the UNSC a better place and would serve as combat medic due to my mixed combat and medical skills in game.

Print this item

Thumbs Up Hello.
Posted by: Ice_Badger - 01-20-2018, 11:08 PM - Forum: Career Service Vita (CSV) - Replies (1)

My IC name is Terry Tylerson. I'm liking the server so far.[Image: thumbsup.png]

Print this item

Desolane900 - Moderation App
Posted by: Desolane900 - 01-15-2018, 07:09 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)?
Staff

How old are you?

Known IC Names Or Ckey:
Desolane900/Saul Freytia

Discord Name? (The projects preferred chat application):
Desolane

What timezone are you in?
EST

How active can you be?
I'm normally active 95% of when the server goes up.

How long have you been active within the Space Station 13 community?
A few years

Do you have a history of bans?
Unfortunately

Do you have any past experience as server staff/moderation?
I had to be the big bad wolf and stomp my feet when things got too toxic in WW1

*If you are applying for moderation, Describe what you think is the most important in moderation.
Enacting the rules and keeping the peace without sacrificing player satisfaction, though I know this can't always be the case.

Print this item

Open Community meeting #3
Posted by: BDpuffy420 - 01-12-2018, 03:00 AM - Forum: Section II (Announcements) - Replies (1)

Hey guys and happy new year to you all, we will be holding another open mic community meeting on the discord, so that we can hear your feedback and you can hear us give our general feel about how our development is progressing along with talk of our plans and general updates. This meeting we will be going over a lot of new features and gamemodes etc of that nature and also possible open alpha testing! The meeting is tomorrow at 9:30 PM CST, don't worry if you can't make it to this one we shall have a recording posted so you can stay in the loop! 

Print this item

Eluxor's Discord(?) Ban Appeal
Posted by: Eluxor - 01-08-2018, 05:31 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

HALO: SPACE STATION EVOLVED BAN APPEAL FORUM

Your Byond/Ckey Username: Eluxor
Who were you banned by: The head admin? I dont know their name. Its pretty hard to know who bans you in discord.

Date of ban: 8/01/2017

Length of ban: No idea.

Full ban reason: As said by the admin:

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: 
I got banned after saying something stupid after a shitstorm happened in the general channel mostly inofensive stuff, but something made the admin upset.
(This is why I always said that we need an off topic channel.)
But in the end I said something that might have offended someone, which in no way was offensive to me at all. Just a plain joke. Here is a screen of what I said, only that. https://i.imgur.com/1dOer1W.png
I am just really unsure of why I was banned directly without any real warning to my person nor explanation till I asked the admin. Also the admin commented that the chat was being cancerous and he was trying to stop the cancer... Which is a term that shouldnt be used at all so...

In the end, all of that happened. I dont have any of the Discord logs, and I cant put more proof. 

Print this item

Brick Hello there
Posted by: MauroVega - 01-08-2018, 03:09 AM - Forum: Career Service Vita (CSV) - Replies (2)

Hello,I am MauroVega,normally referred to as Vega,i am from Argentina,and i'm recently getting into this community,i hope we can all get along

-Adrian Shepard

Print this item

MrJJJ's Application
Posted by: MrJJJ - 01-05-2018, 04:38 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Jack354yo

Discord name: MrJJJ

In-character name: Alexeiy Wolf

General character info: Pale-looking, around 6'3, with a neckbeard and shoulder-reaching hair, not much to look at here.

Reason for joining : Somebody's gotta take care of all the dying guys and that medical belt, can't let it go to waste.

Print this item

Covenant App
Posted by: Corpus Crewman - 01-05-2018, 03:50 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Corpus Crewman

Discord name: Prod Crewman

In-character name: Varr'grat

general character info: an  agressive  yellow armored Sangheili,rude sometimes,sharp teeths,is a bit dumb, likes to destroy things, underestimate the weak, even other covenants, like the Kig-Yar.

Reason for joining :I can not play halo, because I do not have xbox, but now that the server exists I can play and know more about lore. I want to play as Sangheili because I think they are very cool and aggressive, not as small as the kig-yar and not so big as a brute

Print this item

Eluxor's Covenant Aplication
Posted by: Eluxor - 12-28-2017, 06:04 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Eluxor

Discord name: Eluxor 

In-character name: Uxiso Xoyu Gone

General character info: Uxiso is a tall and big Mgalekgolo hunter which is greatly known and aprecciated as a great warrior. His bond brother Xoyu, is long gone. A hurtfull coincidence in the translation of his line name. They are very cheerfull and talkative Mgalekgolo compared to most of his kind. Taking his time to talk with his covenant companions. That doesnt means that he can be ruthless as he is known for stepping on Kig-Yar and charging through Uggoy lines.

Reason for joining : I like being bad and big. I always like to play in the 'other side' in most of special SS13 servers. A way to be evil, but with a meaning. A good cause. The covenant gives me that. Even if I only played Halo 1 when I was a child, it always fascinated me. Never needing to play the other games, but I did my research and watched all the gameplays of them. Even reading a few novels.

Print this item