Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,183
» Latest member: BerniceNuh
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 105 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 103 Guest(s)
Bing, Google

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 61
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 108
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 178
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 140
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 280
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 127
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 123
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 278
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,300

Cade1op's Application
Posted by: cade1op - 11-29-2018, 11:45 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey:Cade1op

Discord name:Cade1op

In-character name: Anthony Carmine

general character info: Majorly enhanced by Cybernetics Due to losing several limbs (and internals organs as well) will follow many orders given to him , he will notice and "questionable" orders though so be warned if he feels that he is either a.) losing to many men , or B.) the mission has gone FUBAR he will ask if he should retreat to re-arm and re-inforce his squad before continuing

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc):Marine-SL(squad leader)

Reason for joining : I like this server and wish to join as a UNSC so I can be even better!

Print this item

Covenant Player Complaint: Bacon Enderman
Posted by: Boltersam - 11-29-2018, 07:36 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (21)

Their Byond/Ckey Username: Bacon Enderman

Reason For Complaint: Golo (Bacon Enderman's Discord name) has attacked staff repeatedly on several occasions. This has gone far past the line of constructive criticism, these have all taken place on the discord, mainly in the Covenant chat. This behaviour is unacceptable, and he hasn't shown any signs of stopping.

He also has been known to aggressively request equipment that does not belong in FC (IE: T'vaoan Champion gear) on the basis that he has recoloured it. I've received multiple complaints related to this and it appears that he hasn't stopped since I became aware of the issue and told the Covenant as a whole not to ask for gear they shouldn't have.

I feel that, especially given the circumstances of his previous ban, he should be removed and blacklisted from the Covenant until he changes his ways.

Print this item

Application for Sangheili glory!
Posted by: Xyodo - 11-29-2018, 09:36 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

Ckey: Xyodo

Discord name: Xyodo

In-character name:   Xeko 'Vuram

General character info: Trained in the ways of the warrior, but quite lacking in the realm of real combat experience, Xeko 'Vuram is a minor Sangheili with great aspirations for advancement. He makes an effort to learn something with each encounter or battle, remain loyal to his comrades, endeavor to leave no one behind, and break no promises made to an ally or adversary alike. He makes sure that his debts are paid twofold, and has always borne a slight worry in the back of his mind that he may be the biggest coward he's ever seen (And he feels that even if this is  completely unfounded, that the worry itself may be a sign of cowardice).

Reason for joining: I've always loved aliens, and the covenant from the halo series is not an exception. I like the varied yet somewhat similar composition of all the different species, and their futuristic plasma technology is desirable to me beyond any other sort of tech/equipment. The religious fanaticism that many in the covenant seem to possess intrigues me, because I think a shared religion between organisms with different origin planets who share a sort of "creator" figure is a very neat idea, and a change from the usual, low tech = religious trope. On the server I've been playing as an Unggoy (named Yudyud, he's a friendly fellow) and having a blast, although I still make at least one mistake every round, I am becoming more familiar with this conversion of SS13. As far as my reasons for joining this forum, I love SS13 and Halo, and I've yet to really dive into any specific space station 13 community, usually just joining servers to have my fun and then go on my way (I think it'd be great to join this particular community, if you'd have me).

Roleplay Example/History: I've played space station 13 on varying levels of roleplay, Garry's mod servers involving roleplay, and I've done a couple of sessions of Dungeons and Dragons with some of my friends in the past. Generally, I'm not very skilled in it, but always looking to improve, and I actually stress out a bit sometimes while roleplaying, carefully weighing if what I'm saying in characters works all right, but I've been working on being more relaxed with it.

More depth with factions details: I think this is a marker for expansion on the application itself? I'll just put a bit of what I've seen in the accepted applications here.

Relations with the Unggoy: Xeko 'Vuram actually thinks that many Unggoy are among the most honorable in the Covenant. He sees that they are naturally not as gifted in strength like many of the other species, and even have to carry methane tanks just to breathe on the field of battle, let alone fight, and yet still they fight to their deaths in most cases, all in the name of the Great Journey.

Relations with the Kig'Yar: He sees the Kig'Yar as a vital role in the armies of the Covenant, with their agile frames and sharpened senses. They seem excellent at attacking priority targets or scouting ahead for information, and Xeko 'Vuram is delighted that they fight on the side of the Covenant.

Relations with the Jiralhanae: While a good addition to the Covenant's strength, Xeko 'Vuram sees the Jiralhanae as a bit more of a danger or liability than an asset. For now they seem to be helping, but he worries that they may drive the Covenant the wrong way, similar to their own stewardship of their homeplanet. In addition to that bit of risk, he feels that the Jiralhanae can't really do anything special that a Sangheili couldn't do better.

Relations with the Mgalekgolo: Xeko 'Vuram honors the Lekgolo for not only thier combat prowess but their ultimate expression of unity. Alone one could not accomplish much, but together they rival the strength of many warriors. He believes they are most certainly greater than the sum of their parts and he aspires to work in a warrior unit of some sort with at least half the cooperation.

Print this item

URF Commando application.
Posted by: Spiderling - 11-29-2018, 12:48 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (4)

Ckey: Spiderling

Discord Name: John Brown #1401

Character(s): John Brown

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: Imagine the Commander Shepard, answering only aggressive and bad ass phrases, but usually remaining silent and still. 

Provide a brief description of your character: John used to be UNSC officer. But when he saw what has the government done to people, he betrayed them and changed his side. 

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes, I do. 

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes, I'll try my best. 

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently: Yes. It would be sad, but hey, you are the boss! 

Print this item

UnitedRebelForce app.
Posted by: Spiderling - 11-28-2018, 10:06 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

Ckey: Spiderling

Discord name: John Brown#1401

In-character name: John Brown, usualy

general character info: EX UNSC Lieutenant-Colonel, who worked hard for his masters... Until they started to kinda ENSLAVE humans.

Reason for joining : FUCK THEM, SLAVERY IS UNCOOL!

Print this item

Specter56 ODST App
Posted by: Specter56 - 11-28-2018, 03:02 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (5)

Ckey: Specter56

Discord Name: Regan#8548 

Character(s): Terry Blackburn-UNSC
Michael Tagm - URF
Daniel Blackburn - Unknown

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: Terry's a marine with a sense of humor often popping jokes off or telling stories to his fellow marines whether he is on Duty or off. Recent incidents involving Civilians and Teammates has led him to the ODST's hoping to seek amends for his past actions, Prefers to be the one taking the hits and withering the enemy down so that others may eventually go in for the kill. 

Provide a brief description of your character: A 27 year old man standing at 6 ft with short black hair. He has multiple scars from 5 years of service to the UNSC most noticeable being the one marking his left cheek 

Terry was born on a outer colony that he refuses to name raised until he was 7 by his mother. Soon before his 8th birthday things changed for him, his mother died giving birth to his younger brother Daniel Blackburn forcing both of them into an orphanage years of a less than stellar childhood lead to him enlisting into the UNSC at the age of 22. He never met his father only having heard some stories about him when he was younger.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes

Thought i might as well just bite the bullet and throw this app into the Cyro pile.

Print this item

Give us more ERT or else!
Posted by: SuckMySocks - 11-27-2018, 02:36 PM - Forum: Server Suggestions - Replies (3)

Love Halo station, love its community, but I feel like there's something missing in the game that should be accounted for.

Emergency Response Teams, 
I know we technically have the Aegis, but I don't think that we should be using it as a single ERT vehicle, but an all around one..
What I mean is, we shouldn't limit the Aegis to only the ONIST's, instead we can add a whole buttload of ERT roles and throw them all inside of it, because that would be fun, diverse and always random.

(if you wanna try to explain why the covenant have a human prowler thing, just say that their previous mission was to take it or something idk lmao)

ERT Ideas

UNSC                              URF                              Covenant                              Misc

ONI Agents                      Zeal Team Six                Zealot Squad                         Heretic Elites
ONIST                             Colossus Group              Grunt Birthday Party               Flood Infestation 
ODST                              Commando Squad          Grunt Deacon/Holy Party         Banished Brute
Hellbringers                      Russian Comrades          Kig-Yar Pirates                       Pirate Crew
Special Marine Squad         ONI Deserters               Special Operations Group         Xeno Infestation
ORION Squad                   Civilian's with guns         Hunter Pack                           Russian Federation
Spartan Squad                  ODST Deserters             Brute Pack                             Death Squad
Spartan Head Hunters        Marine Deserters           Tribal Brute Pack                    
                                       ORION Deserters            
                                       Spartan Deserters
                                       Pirate Crew

Just a few as of now! If you have any more ideas pls drop them below.

Print this item

CIVVIE GAMEPLAY SUGGESTIONS
Posted by: Comrade - 11-27-2018, 02:29 PM - Forum: Server Suggestions - Replies (3)

At the moment, civilians/colonist roles are very bare bones. There's not much to do and no real incentive to do these already limited things. There's also little reason for the URF to takeover the colony, accept for RP reasoning and to fight the UNSC. I'm not sure how many of these things have already been suggested or put up on github.

BASICS
The colony rounds should play like normal SS13 rounds. Miners mine and botanists do botany. They ship their resources off to ONI base on some sort of shuttle. In return, ONI provides the colony with money. This money can be used by mining/botany to improve their equipment/facilities. ONI could use these materials to make extra fancy tech.

This shuttle can be intercepted by URF and the resources can be stolen. Of course we would need to work on something so the URF have more of a motive to steal from it.

ANTAGONIST ROLES
Another threat to the resources shuttle could be pirates, a replacement to raiders.  Pirates could have a certain amount of value they need to steal in order to complete their objective. They could officer their services to the URF for extra payment. However they do risk dying. So making one objective to be steal 100,000 credits worth of items and make sure [X] amounts of pirates survive. This will make it work out like a high risk high reward. UNSC should work to remove the pirates.

I think a conversion of the traitor role into a criminal role would be interesting. Criminal objectives could range from theft to serial killings. Serial killings should make a detective role more prevalent. Under the idea that the serial killer has to kill [X] amount of people in a  certain way. This could lead to detectives trying to figure out the killers next victim. Just as traitors use a PDA or their headset to get traitor goodies, killers should get something to get their goodies. I was thinking of something like a lair. For example, one of the apartments on the colony. They interact with the bed and are given a variety of equipment in accordance to their objective. (Any other crime based objective suggestions appreciated.)

Antag rounds should be enabled by an admin, or determined by the player pop. Having like 5 pirates, a couple URF up against a lone marine can lead to a very unfun experiance, for the Marine that is. Any other Antag suggestions appreciated.  

VIROLOGY

It may also be fun to have virology on both ONI base and the colony. Personally I think It can lead to some interesting moments. For example, a virus breaks out so the colony is put on quarantine by the Bertels. Exports to ONI BASE come to a halt and the colony is on lockdown. ONI would want to cure said virus for the sole reason of getting their supplies where as the colony  want to cure it for obvious reasons. Of course, a virus that warrants both the efforts of ONI base and the colony should have a small chance of spawning or should be admin spawned only.

The difference in facilities of ONI base and the colony should be evident. ONI base should be better, but not to the point where it can be self sufficient as this will render the colony useless.

URF INCENTIVE

URF can also take over the colony for direct control of the it's resources. This gives them an incentive, gameplay wise, to take over the colony. Rewards should vary in how smooth the takeover is.

If the URF succeed in a smooth take over they should be rewarded In some way. Firstly from the colony facilities and secondly from the production of better weapons. (Suggestions for rewards would be great)

However if the take over goes wrong, the colonists should be able to fight back. Passively or violenty. Passively being the colonists just refuse to work.

However say if taxes have been raised by [X] amount and the colonists are unhappy, they should be able to riot until taxes are reduced. Riots could be a more lore friendly version  of revolutions.

Emsville would have to be expanded for this. Firstly the non-lethal options available to the Marshalls and the size of the force itself.

If the riot is quelled with violence, the URF should get a 'manpower boost'. This boost is essentially an ERT of any rioters that were killed. This is to act as a safeguard, preventing UNSC and the Marshalls just gunning down the rioters on sight.

The rioters should also have objectives of their own. Firstly to decrease the taxes and secondly to take over a place of importance. I.e the Marshalls office, Medbay or even a mayor's office. This could lead to some unique face offs between rioters and the Marshalls, assuming the Marshalls don't gun them down on sight.

SIMCOLONY 2530
Another idea I had was the introduction of a fully fleshed out mayor role. The mayor uses money received from exporting goods to ONI to expand and maintain the colonies facilities. For example, the mayor would be responsible for the improvement in medbay's and the Marshalls equipment, improvement in mining equipment. Even the replenishment of and ammo and weapons for the Marshall, replenishment of botany seeds and, the replenishment alcoholic beverages. 

SHOPKEEP MINIGAME
The bartender mini game gave me another idea.

SHOP KEEP MINIGAME - the shop's wares are determined by what the mayor buys, or what the CCV SLOW BUT STEADY BRINGS IN. The shopkeeper must simply sell their wares to NPC customers.

SPACE CREW ROLES 
(NO IDEA, GIVE SUGGESTIONS.)

Any suggestions/improvements are appreciated. I'm hoping that the ideas improve the diversity in gameplay for those that seek action and appeals more to those looking for a somewhat more normal ss13 experience. 

Some of the ideas i gave are also underdeveloped. If you need clarification on anything feel free to ask.

Print this item

UNSC Bertls CO's Application
Posted by: Nico2014 - 11-26-2018, 12:55 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (3)

Ckey: Nico2014

Discord name (username####): Takigawa-Yu#0089

Character Name(s): Brendan Priebe

Do you understand the RoE? Yes

Do you understand that you are not above the law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE? Totally

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for? Yes

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for? I request the work of UNSC Bertels CO, and my role in the work is to command the ship, efficiently to achieve the defeat of the URF

Why should you be whitelisted?  I consider myself a person capable of performing the position of UNS Bertels CO

Print this item

URF Commando Public View Audit
Posted by: Zergrush - 11-26-2018, 12:38 AM - Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion) - Replies (2)

Just before I go to sleep, I thought I'd gather opinions on the Commandos. Right now (and last round, as well), we're having VT9 Insurrection with Commandos, and I'd say (atleast for last round), we're doing pretty good. So, I'd just like to see what the public answer to a couple questions. Reply with your answers.

-Are the Commandos distinct enough from the ODST to be their own, distinct thing, and not just a shitty ripoff?

-Are the Commandos balanced, atleast comparing to the ODSTs?

-Is the Commando armor balanced and not an unkillable colossus?

-What do you thing of the Commandos in general and will they change regular rounds drastically?

-Do you like the commandos?

-What do you think can be improved for the Commandos in the future?

Thank you for anyone who takes their time to answer. This is pretty important and we need to make sure we're a good addition, once we're added to the server

Print this item