• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eluxor's Covenant Ban appeal
HALO: SPACE STATION EVOLVED BAN APPEAL FORUM

Your Byond/Ckey Username: Eluxor

Your character name (if relevant): Livo' Smollan

Who were you banned by: Koenigsegg

Date of ban: Wed, November 7th of 2018

Length of ban: Permaban

Full ban reason:koenigsegg has banned eluxor. - Reason: Powergaming; kept using the loadout system to spawn with a bandolier, allowing for carrying several grenades. Kept waiting at the spartan spawn then throwing grenades everywhere to effectively incapacitate them and get to finish them; thus ignoring previous warning that was applied last round. Permaban from all covenant positions. - This will be removed in 10080 minutes. by Koenigsegg (Senior Admin) on Wed, November 7th of 2018

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: I want to start by saying that I still feel like the second part of the ban is a bit hard to understand to me. As I waited for the 10 min of grace every round and in fact, when the ban took place, The spartan team had serveral entry points, thus I couldnt pinpoint in which they were going to come.

As for the first part. I accept that the bandolier thing was bad, but as I have stated serveral times, its just a piece of clothing, just as a belt or a tie. I belive that any race which has knowdelge of warfare should know that carrying more ammo or equipment is important. If this ban is removed, I wont use any loadout options when playing as a non-human character.
Yeah, but the covies are idiots and it is not shown to be the case in the game and lore. Lifting this ban.

[Image: w0422Mu.png]