Ban Appeal
HALO: SPACE STATION EVOLVED BAN APPEAL FORUM

Your Byond/Ckey Username:Leschaps

Your character name (if relevant):

Who were you banned by: BDpuffy420

Date of ban:1/18/2019

Length of ban:9000 minutes

Full ban reason: Told You  Not To Shoot Them

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: While I was Told by you not to shoot the hostages, one ran off, and i had already ahelped it, and i only shot once, the other one had a gun aimed at me, and refused to put it down. while it was loaded with training rounds i was told, Myself and my character had no way of knowing it.
Do not shoot the hostages was a fairly clear edict. If you simply told us that he had a gun, we would have been able to handle the situation where you did not get banned and that he would have been deleted earlier.
(01-20-2019, 09:26 PM)MactoPerFuror Wrote: Do not shoot the hostages was a fairly clear edict. If you simply told us that he had a gun, we would have been able to handle the situation where you did not get banned and that he would have been deleted earlier.

The Thing is,the one with a gun was an entirely different hostage than the one i had ahelped about.
Nobody said, "Do not shoot this specific hostage". You asked, "can we shoot the hostages" in a general context, you got an answer for a general response.
this ban will be lifted soon, if it has not already. denying appeal.