Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Namechange ODST Application
Ckey: Zuperned

Timezone: European timezone 

Discord Name: Namechange

Character(s): Zigvald Bronzelash

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: Mostly is pretty curious and open-minded in but from marine to odst he might be more silent or just keep focus on the mission if there is no peaceful way of solving it. perhaps becoming a silent but expressive type in his movement and reactions to others of perhaps his fellow squad odst team mates.

but mostly for now he tries to be kind but sometimes have a jokey attitude and a nervious side to him. 

Provide a brief description of your character: Zigvald could be considered kind or annoying to others depending on their perspective of him. he joined to unsc out of conscription to protect earth seeming to mostly by calm and can be panicky during intense situations sometimes but keeps trying to complete the mission or fail and try again another day. if not have gained any injuries.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?:  Yes

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Totally but please say if i do make a minor mistake or a big one.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes.

Nothing against you mate, but I just haven't seen you enough on the server to join as the ODST right now. I would put in a bit more play time for you to make a name for yourself or at least try to get a bit more known.
(01-11-2019, 02:47 AM)Jester Wrote: -1

Nothing against you mate, but I just haven't seen you enough on the server to join as the ODST right now.  I would put in a bit more play time for you to make a name for yourself or at least try to get a bit more known.

oki doki
Denied, wasn’t there for tryout
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]