Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cairo's ODST App
Ckey: Cairo283

Timezone: PST

Discord Name: Egg Face

Character(s): Matthew Rhinehart

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?:He tries to be helpful and friendly to his fellow UNSC, is very protective towards civilians, hates the shit out of the covvies, and hates the fuck out of the URF even more.

Provide a brief description of your character: Long-gone are the days of packing twenty million grenades, Rhinehart now uses duel M7s. Instead of blowing up defences, he builds them, as well. You can expect him to have a very defensive mind-set about things, not liking to leave cover and never wanting to be too far from a good pile of biofoam, though he isn't afraid to charge and suppress the enemy if he is tasked with attacking.  

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Of course.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes'm.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes. I will try my best.

Blame Terry for making me do this
+1, Matthew Rhinehart is good Mahreen
+1 Good Marine
+1 dude he can be our engineer and then we can be epic

egg face = epic
Jason Murray says, "I can point out colonies, but no fleets"
Xavo 'Rozumee asks, "Where are the colonies?"
Jason Murray asks, "You know that asteroid near here?"
Xavo 'Rozumee says, "I am familiar with it."
Jason Murray says, "Human colony man"
+1 Rhinehart is a competent marine and would make a good addition to any squad seeking a engineer he was responsible for most if not all of the defenses of VT during the canon event (with others helping bring him gear and such.)
"...First time a kids been among them" Terry Blackburn - Aftermath of Episode 777 Downfall of Sanity.
Approved welcome to the ODST!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]