Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cabostein ODST Application
Ckey: Cabostein

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Discord Name: Cabostein#4775

Character(s): Max Cowbell, Isabella Cowbell (Emergency character in case main dies on a cannon event.)

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?:
Max Cowbell is patient and listening. Although he has an eagerness to rush in, and to experience combat, he knows how to control it when its hazardous for his team members and the mission. Max is willing to do follow orders from his superiors, and to help out, often volunteering to do certain tasks when the person that normally does them isnt there. He cares deeply about his fellow service men and would give his life to save his team, no matter what. Max likes to make small talk at even the most extreme of situations unless told to shut up.

Provide a brief (Sorry for the wall of text) description of your character:
Max is a white 27 year old male. He has a lush orange hair and a puffy orange beard. He is 1.85 tall and pretty well rounded physically. He was born on Earth into a wealthy family. His mother was a renowned doctor with multiple successful scientific papers under her sleeve, and his father was a Successful Entrepenour. Maxes younger sister, Isabella Cowbell, became a doctor like her mother, but later on joined the UNSC like her brother. Max put effort into school and got good grades. He developed an interest in space travel and flying in general, something which his parents thought was too hazardous, and odd for a boy of such a wealthy family to dream about. By decision of his parents, he was "convinced" to attend one of Earths best medical schools located in the mega city of New Mombasa. A few months before graduation, Max was fed up with his life until now, he wanted to experience the thrill of flying a jet, and the danger it brought. Max dropped out of college and joined the UNSC airforce.

He was stationed upon the UNSC Bertels, where he flew CAS for around 2 years against URF forces. Cowbell quickly became one of the best pilots the Bertels had to offer, and was recognized for his extremely risky troop landings. After discovering his previous expertise in medicine, he was offered a position to become a Corpsman. Although Max had found what he had always wanted (The thrill and danger of Air Combat) , he reflected that he could be more useful to his fellow service men than he already was. During a patrol operation around the Orbit of the ONI research planet of VT-9, he, along with Riley, and Terry Blackburn was chosen by John Reno to receive augmentations for the ORION program. It is here were Cowbell would have discovered his true calling. This augmentations soon became useful as the facility was attacked by a large covenant force. Max, along with his ORION squad, a few surviving ODSTs, and the marine force succesfully fought off extreme waves of covenant fighters. During this battle, Max discovered the shear adrenaline and excitement of combat and getting shot at, something he avoided as a Corpsman.

Although asked to keep quiet, and having his ORION armor removed by ONI... Cowbell learned that he had a more important purpose than being a simple cog in the machine, and that with his, although basic augmentations, he could make a difference and help win this conflict. After questioning from ONI, he opted to apply for the ODST program instead of returning to his previous rank.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?:
Yes, I am fully aware of this and its one of the reasons why I would like to become ODST.
Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?:
I fully understand the consequences for inappropriate behavior.
Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?:
I completely understand the negative effects of bending the server rules, and that they exist to bring a prime experience for the players.
+1 from me.

I know him from a previous server and he was actually one of the few folks who roleplayed as well as being efficient in his combat abilities.
approved welcome to the ODST
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]