Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jester's ODST application
Ckey: Jack McIntyre

Timezone: Eastern

Discord Name: Jester

Character(s): Adam Hunter

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: 

He usually tries to take command of situations however he is usually the first to try and talk things out or at least try to use other means then force to get what he needs done.  Although this hasn't always worked for him, (wouldn't recommend trying to talk person to person to some URF commandos Tongue), however he is usually found not having a weapon out unless jumping straight into combat or he become engaged. 

Provide a brief description of your character:

Adam is a marine who always strives to get control of a situation to help put the advantage for his marines.  Although he loves when things are organized at least before a mission, he seems to take a few liberties if he thinks that it will help the chances him and his fellow marines will get back home safe and sound to the Bertels.  He also likes to try and set up training for other marines to help train them to become more competent in combat. 

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yep

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Sure do

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes

((I do apologize as well, I know I was just accepted so if this is denied I completely understand, but figured I would at least throw the app up since the applications are open.)) 
approved, welcome rookie!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]