Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
daPotato ODST application
Ckey: dapotato

Timezone: Eastern Standard

Discord Name: daPotato#7211

Character(s): Anne Murray, Jason Murray

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: Passive Aggressively.

Provide a brief description of your character: Jason is a marine who has a deteriorating mental state due to getting shot in the fucking face twice and surviving numerous combat injuries.

Anne is a young marine who grew up on a rebel controlled outer colony as a child worker, who joined the UNSC in an effort to incite peace between the UNSC and URF, as well as offering her wide range of abilities to the war effort, which she gained mostly from her older brother.

[Do you need more fluff text here I don't have that much fluff text please stop making me put fluff text]

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yeah

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Sure

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes ok do you want my birth certificate as well
Jason Murray says, "I can point out colonies, but no fleets"
Xavo 'Rozumee asks, "Where are the colonies?"
Jason Murray asks, "You know that asteroid near here?"
Xavo 'Rozumee says, "I am familiar with it."
Jason Murray says, "Human colony man"
Approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]