• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cabosteins UNSC Application
Ckey: Cabostein

Discord name: Cabostein#4775

In-character name: Max Cowbell

general character info:

Male Age 23
Born in the Sol System on Planet Earth.
Grew up in a wealthy family and was forced to attend one of the best medical universities in the planet. Max wanted to please his family, but he always had an interest in flying and the stars. After graduation, Max decided to join the UNSC Airforce, he was stationed upon the UNSC Bertels and flew CAS against URF forces for around 2 years. Max was able to become proficient in flying and in repairing his craft. After discovering his incredible medical knowledge, he was invited to become a Combat Medic aboard the Bertels. Although doubtful, Max knew he would save way more lives as a Combat Medic, and was eager to see how combat looked from the ground. He was stationed aboard the UNSC Bertels during the battle for VT - 9, where he was chosen by Johnny Reno himself along with Terry Blackburn and Riley to receive ORION augmentations. He helped defeat the covenant forces harrasing the research facility along with the ODST teams and the few remaining Marines.
Can speak Galactic Common, Sign Language, and SOL common.

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Marine, Marine Combat Medic (Was turned into an ORION during the battle for VT - 9 in a cannon event)

Reason for joining : Ive grown up with the Halo series, Halo was the first video game I played and is what introduced me into this awesome franchise and gaming in general. Without halo I would have probably never developed an interest in video games. I really hope the franchise doesnt go further downhill and that 343 can bring back the classic experience with Halo Inf.  I found SS13 a few years ago, but I was too young to enjoy its complexity, now I can fully enjoy its complexity which creates the most interesting stories ive experienced on a videogame, combine this with my favorite franchise, its the best Halo experience out there.
+1, did an good Orion in the canon round.
Jason Murray says, "I can point out colonies, but no fleets"
Xavo 'Rozumee asks, "Where are the colonies?"
Jason Murray asks, "You know that asteroid near here?"
Xavo 'Rozumee says, "I am familiar with it."
Jason Murray says, "Human colony man"
Welcome to the UNSC!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]