Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chemical warfare.
Smile 
Now, to clarify, Chemical warfare IS BAD, It can fuck you up IRL.I agree with the geneva convention in banning it due to gas warfare of world war one.

Anyways, This is not now, This is the future(Not the far future, There are no Fish people or SPESS MEHREENS). And in the future, Morals will have changed, Chemical warfare would most likely be less looked down on now. What I suggest is things like the mac cannons rounds or general grenades getting a few brothers or sisters

I present, Chemical warfare, 
Want to stop those pesky UNSC from being to see you but not charge through your smoke like a kamikase, Then use things like poison Gas. poison Gas would cover the hallway and stop any pesky unsc from going through it without a gas mask or helmet. If they do, They are F-U-C-K-E-D(Not literally)

Want to throw a grenade of white phosphorous in to the bertel and burn any Pesky enemies to a deep fried bargain bucket as well as blind them with the Hellion that takes a good while to burn out.

Need to make your escape From unsc forces but dont want to risk burning a hole through a ship with napalm, Then use
A hallucinogenic smoke grenade which makes your marines think they are seeing death itself.

To sum it up, You could add a lot of variety with chemical weaponry, It would make someone a lot more cautious seeing smoke when charging at you, and would generally SPICE up the game a bit(imsogoingtohellforpostingthis)
Isaac riker: The urf's Official tech-Priest and the URFC'S Sharpshooter
+1 finally a new way for me to torture humans
-1 use it on covies they are not humans.
(12-04-2018, 07:57 PM)Cdr_Riley Wrote: -1 use it on covies they are not  humans.
why would I use it on myself
Rolleyes
(12-04-2018, 07:57 PM)Cdr_Riley Wrote: -1 use it on covies they are not  humans.
wait but would you be able to space lube an entire ship, so they just keep slipping?
I think you can already do that...
with a MAC cannon?
Heheh, Good idea
Yaya acid smoke for when my stubby legs can't carry me as fast as I want them to.