Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruses sangheili app
Ckey:Superdead

Discord name:WickedRuse

In-character name:Gaze Aallemi

general character info:As her clan is valued for outputting elite guardsman for the prophets personal guard, she has spent most of her life training in the sword as a matter of honor but she prefers the spear for its potential to disarm and ease of use in protection. She has been on many missions to maintain the peace in the covenant and eliminate those who pose a threat to the prophets both inside and outside the covenant and thus this has lead her to the vindictive infraction as a extension of the prophets will as most of her kind are.

Reason for joining :I love the halo series for it's unique feel in the shooter genre and its awesome lore

Roleplay Example/History: Plenty of time on paradise and CM and as of now I've got about a mouths time on this server.

More depth with factions details IE:

Relationship with the unggoy:She doesn't think their suitable for combat but make good laborers and once it a while decent leader when they do prove fit for combat.

Relationship with the Jiralhanae:Useless fools but can prove dangerous in combat when bloodthirsty or enraged.

Relationship with the Mgalekgolo: Towering beast of war who can single handly turn the tide of combat when paired and deserve respect as to not dishonor them.

Relationship with the Kig-Yar: useful, very useful in terms of scouting and flanking but must be watched carefully for the fact that they find material objects more enticing then their alignment with the covenant not that they are very trustworthy to begin with.

Relationship with the sangheili: she values her own kind more as most should as she feels she can get her missions done faster and better with them around.

Feel free to criticize or call me out on anything im always willing to learn more.
closing since you're already a faction member.
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]
Wait so I have whitelisting for elite, oh my bad
Yeah you do.
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]