Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Specter56 ODST App
Ckey: Specter56

Discord Name: Regan#8548 

Character(s): Terry Blackburn-UNSC
Michael Tagm - URF
Daniel Blackburn - Unknown

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: Terry's a marine with a sense of humor often popping jokes off or telling stories to his fellow marines whether he is on Duty or off. Recent incidents involving Civilians and Teammates has led him to the ODST's hoping to seek amends for his past actions, Prefers to be the one taking the hits and withering the enemy down so that others may eventually go in for the kill. 

Provide a brief description of your character: A 27 year old man standing at 6 ft with short black hair. He has multiple scars from 5 years of service to the UNSC most noticeable being the one marking his left cheek 

Terry was born on a outer colony that he refuses to name raised until he was 7 by his mother. Soon before his 8th birthday things changed for him, his mother died giving birth to his younger brother Daniel Blackburn forcing both of them into an orphanage years of a less than stellar childhood lead to him enlisting into the UNSC at the age of 22. He never met his father only having heard some stories about him when he was younger.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes

Thought i might as well just bite the bullet and throw this app into the Cyro pile.
"...First time a kids been among them" Terry Blackburn - Aftermath of Episode 777 Downfall of Sanity.
Moved into Cryogenics until ODST applications are re-opened.

That being said, at the time of this post I'd put down a solid +1 for Specter here. He's a good RPer, works well with teammates, and best of all - very active.
Moved back into the barracks as after 22/12/18 James said ODST apps are still open.

That being said... my +1 remains.
+1 Competent marine, good RPer perfect candidate for the ODST
Joe Walaski  M.I.A

Harper O'Neill

Gory Gory What A Helluva Way To Die
+1 Competent Marine
Approved, welcome to the ODST
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]