Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give us more ERT or else!
Love Halo station, love its community, but I feel like there's something missing in the game that should be accounted for.

Emergency Response Teams, 
I know we technically have the Aegis, but I don't think that we should be using it as a single ERT vehicle, but an all around one..
What I mean is, we shouldn't limit the Aegis to only the ONIST's, instead we can add a whole buttload of ERT roles and throw them all inside of it, because that would be fun, diverse and always random.

(if you wanna try to explain why the covenant have a human prowler thing, just say that their previous mission was to take it or something idk lmao)

ERT Ideas

UNSC                              URF                              Covenant                              Misc

ONI Agents                      Zeal Team Six                Zealot Squad                         Heretic Elites
ONIST                             Colossus Group              Grunt Birthday Party               Flood Infestation 
ODST                              Commando Squad          Grunt Deacon/Holy Party         Banished Brute
Hellbringers                      Russian Comrades          Kig-Yar Pirates                       Pirate Crew
Special Marine Squad         ONI Deserters               Special Operations Group         Xeno Infestation
ORION Squad                   Civilian's with guns         Hunter Pack                           Russian Federation
Spartan Squad                  ODST Deserters             Brute Pack                             Death Squad
Spartan Head Hunters        Marine Deserters           Tribal Brute Pack                    
                                       ORION Deserters            
                                       Spartan Deserters
                                       Pirate Crew

Just a few as of now! If you have any more ideas pls drop them below.
Suicide grunt party, how about semi hero characters with abilities to lead elite squads, and maybe consider small vehicle ERT.

(11-27-2018, 10:31 PM)Ruse Wrote: Suicide grunt party, how about semi hero characters with abilities to lead elite squads, and maybe consider small vehicle ERT.

Also the covvies could if dropped on the planet be dropped in a scarab or if on a ship just use the fancy looking pod that lodge themselves into your ship.
Bump this page
@SuckMySocks Good news! We're currently working on implementing new ERT vehicles - as well as a covenant ERT option. You can view the current status over on our GitHub!
--bloxgate
[Image: 76561198022559245.png]
The guy who's hosting the forums, and does some coding too.