Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
URF Commando Public View Audit
Just before I go to sleep, I thought I'd gather opinions on the Commandos. Right now (and last round, as well), we're having VT9 Insurrection with Commandos, and I'd say (atleast for last round), we're doing pretty good. So, I'd just like to see what the public answer to a couple questions. Reply with your answers.

-Are the Commandos distinct enough from the ODST to be their own, distinct thing, and not just a shitty ripoff?

-Are the Commandos balanced, atleast comparing to the ODSTs?

-Is the Commando armor balanced and not an unkillable colossus?

-What do you thing of the Commandos in general and will they change regular rounds drastically?

-Do you like the commandos?

-What do you think can be improved for the Commandos in the future?

Thank you for anyone who takes their time to answer. This is pretty important and we need to make sure we're a good addition, once we're added to the server
Actually Communists(yes zerg, your group new name :* ) armours is not OP as i though, i would say its killable in that same way like ODST but to talk about balance i have to play more against communists, but personally in my opinion, Commies need something "unique" for them, like ODST got Soiev tactic, or fast breach&entry (only when i'm there), and i'm not talking about magboots, you need to think to create something unique for commies
(11-26-2018, 01:20 AM)Kozi32 Wrote: Actually Communists(yes zerg, your group new name :* ) armours is not OP as i though, i would say its killable in that same way like ODST but to talk about balance i have to play more against communists, but personally in my opinion, Commies need something "unique" for them, like ODST got Soiev tactic, or fast breach&entry (only when i'm there), and i'm not talking about magboots, you need to think to create something unique for commies
Like the gel that put big ass holes in walls that might make for a good addition to the commando's kit when the gel is added in the suggestion that was made for the gadgets it seems very likely they will be added