BD, I guess it was you.
Date of ban:
8/11/18
Length of ban:
Perma
Full ban reason:
You know.
Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: 
Please, just unban me! I forgot to configure aiming mode, dude, I just wanted to roleplay, only person who was killed it's me. Only person who got wounded is captured covvie.
Looking at your past notes here first on May 25th it seem you harassed one my staff in PMs saying you wanted to have their kids and on your second note THE SAME DAY you have be muted from OOC, AHELP, and Pray with a dash of giving death threats to the admins. Toby was your banning admin for the main reason for your ban was " Fails to meet roleplay expectations by exploring a facility as ONI guard by shooting doors he has no access to. Proceeded to shoot at a group of other ONI guards and a captured Jackal using the aim mode without configuring it first."
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]
(11-02-2018, 04:52 PM)BDpuffy420 Wrote: Looking at your past notes here first on May 25th  it seem you harassed one my staff in PMs saying you wanted to have their kids and on your second note THE SAME DAY you have be muted from  OOC, AHELP, and Pray with a dash of giving death threats to the admins. Toby was your banning admin for the main reason for your ban was " Fails to meet roleplay expectations by exploring a facility as ONI guard by shooting doors he has no access to. Proceeded to shoot at a group of other ONI guards and a captured Jackal using the aim mode without configuring it first."

You are cool, please, give me a second chance, just don't unwhitelist me, becaurse in that case it's pointless.
Look this what will do for you...I will change the ban from a perma to 2 weeks
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]