>URF Database
>People of Interest
>Dozer
. . . . .
Name: "Dozer"
Height: 6'5
Eye Color: Black
. . . . .
He acts like a tank in all but mounting treads to himself.
Before joining the URF, he is best known for a terrorist attack using an up-armored EOD suit with heavy metal and ceramic places strapped to the inside. Apparently, according to a local marshal, quote - "We had to break out the slugs to bring the man down, and even then it took a bit. We didn't think any man could take that much punishment." He was captured and stored in Block A - along with another man of interest, Johnny Reno. We made the mistake of allowing Reno to speak with this man on the yard, and soon enough Dozer found himself signing up in prison to join a war being fought on the outside. He escaped with Reno (See Incident Report A-2425) and is currently thought to be serving onboard the UNSC Thorin, currently rebranded the URFS Thorn by insurrectionists.
Dozer does not seem to be a smart man, but he is loyal to a fault - willing to follow his commander's orders to the end. Footage has confirmed his use of both drugs and a piece of URF armor known as a "Colossus Suit", which can shrug off small caliber and rifle rounds like nothing. It seems he is deployed more like a weapons system than a soldier, being told to hold choke points and lead charges. 
He is extremely violent and dangerous, nearly killing a guard who attempted to question him out of pure rage. This man has no leadership potential, but his training and skill are on par with that of an ODST CQC soldier, only with more reckless abandon. 
Dozer is considered very dangerous, and if spotted, one should alert higher-ups for orders. 
Engage only if needed, capture preferred. Some of our boys want payback for the number he did during his escape.
. . . . .

>Logout
[:System Administrator Logout Acknowledged:]
This is the human form of a brute one can say even worse will tear anyone or anything to shreds something to be feared.

Unless of course you stick him with a plasma grenade and cuff him while he is on the ground :3

Good content as always dude.
Thanks again, Ruse!

I made this guy specifically to be a Colossus operator because I rarely get a chance to use it. Let's be honest, if someone like Reno were to put it on the old man's poor bones would crack like a twig!

Also, I totally wanted an excuse to spout Payday 2 lines.

YOU CAN STILL GIVE UP!
. . . Bitch!
Yeah totally worth after the round today lol getting to listen to you scream

"For Humanity!"

then you died which was sad but it couldn't of been worse then what I had to deal with in crit for thirty minutes because one of my teammates crashed a pelican in the hanger and caught it on fire lol and then I spent twenty minutes tryin to get back to the ship only to be flung into space by space hoodoo or the artifact and arrive at the ship right as the rounds ends and find your corpse right in the doorway to the umbilical's.