Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spec ops unggoy app
Ckey: Superdead

Discord name: WickedRuse

In-character name: Garyip

general character info: Cold and unfeeling but can and will talk given that he has been on several flights with the SDV Vindicative Infraction being a major and supporting his fellow brothers and sisters of the nipple in combat and life on the ship alike given how unggoy are treated.

Reason for joining :I feel over these two and a half weeks I've had time to learn the RP atmosphere and get to know a lot of great people and I would like to move up in the ranks and maybe get to experience more in-depth mechanics of the shields and whatnot and have fun while I'm at it with fellow covvie players and at the moment very understaffed covvie ship

Roleplay Example/History: I've played on CM extensively and the same with paradise and the same with the server I'm putting this app in for I've played for about two and a half weeks now and have had a few experiences including ODST boarding parties raiding KS7 and V9 along with a all out space battle when the new ship was added

More depth with factions details IE:

Current relations with the sangheili: He still finds them very interesting to study and have apart of the crew and now finds them even more enjoyable to be around as most of them don't find him annoying or if they do they at least don't show it.

Current relations with the Jiralhanae: he still finds them utterly barbaric but he hasn't seen one in quite a while so he hasn't been able to study them much but he doesn't mind their pesky culture prevents to much interaction.

Current relations with the Mgalekgolo: He hasn't seen too many of them in his time spent on the ship but still respects them either way and still finds how unified they are a inspiration and something to go by when in combat.

Current relations with the Kig-Yar: He has met a few he didn't find utterly detestable and has felt comfort serving with them on the field but he has also met their more common kin the kind that would rather eat him then serve with him on the ship.

Current relations with the Unggoy: He finds his own kind to be enjoyable to be around like any other race would find their own kind relaxing to be around but he also doesn't quite fit in given his outlook on life and his cold attitude towards those he isn't familiar with.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]