Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sparrow's ODST Application
Ckey: Sparrow201

Discord Name: Cynliax#0260

Character(s): David Law ( marine ), Trafalgar Daniels ( innie )

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: David has many different views on the different types of people, he views:

Marines: As his fellows, he is incredibly loyal to them and is always looking to befriend a marine, proud that they are willing to give their lives he is happy to give his to save theirs.

Officers: He realises officers might not have it as hard physically as himself and others, but he is glad and relieved he doesn't have such a position and is grateful for them leading men efficiently.

ONI Security: David doesn't have much of a view on ONI Security, having very little interaction however believes their skills are wasted in guarding egghead toys.

Researchers: David doesn't care much for researchers, considering they are not brothers in arms, however is always willing to be nice incase they give him a fancy toy.

Insurrectionist: David surprisingly feels pity for insurrectionists, he realises in other circumstsnces they might of been friends, he respects them at that considering they are willing to give their lives for their cause.

Civilians: David doesn't like those born with a silver spoon in their mouth, believing that serving is the greatest cause and is the only deciding factor of a person. However he can't help but feel sad for those caught in the crossfire and have nowhere to go.

Navy ( and airforce ): David is neutral towards the navy, his interactions taking a large variety depending on the man, but he is always thankful the airforce has his back and willing to transport him as their duty.

Provide a brief description of your character: David is around 6 foot and one inch, he has dark brown hair and a beard that could be missed if you don't look hard enough. David Law was born from a rich family, pursuing his academic career however his family was driven to being bankrupt when a rival company used the war as a cover to hire a private company to destroy their assets. He, having nowhere to go decided to join up as soon as he could and left his parents behind. Now he believes that fighting for a cause is the greatest decider of a person and the willingness to give your life is what makes a person.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: I do.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: I realise this and understand.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way.
Don't be dong.
+1 from me.
+1
A +1 from me
Joe Walaski  M.I.A

Harper O'Neill

Gory Gory What A Helluva Way To Die
+1 from me
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]