Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valmoric's Moderator & Graphic Artist Application
Heart 

Ckey: Valmoric

Discord Name: Valmoric#9237

Timezone: Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)

Time in SS13: I have been playing SS13 for about two to three weeks straight about twelve hours a day! I have an issue.

Any SS13 Bans: I was banned on Goonstation about a year ago when i first tried out SS13 for saying a derogatory terms in chat in all caps. (Granted i was very new to the game and had no idea what the hell i was doing.) other than that i haven't been banned!

Prior Moderation experience: Im a Lead Developer and Moderator on a very popular Arma 3 mod that caters to over like 5000 people. Not sure if that counts. I have never moderated on SS13 before. But hey i figured might as well start somewhere ya know?

Personally, I think the most important thing about moderating is: Making sure that the players are having fun as long as it doesn't contradict the rules as well as keeping a perfect Rp and game-play environment for everyone. Essentially try to keep the majority of the player-base happy!.

Graphic Artist? : Essentially what i have already been doing for the community and wiki. Designing graphic art for y'all to use on the website and wiki and anything else that you need it for! Uhm, i could also try spiriting but...i don't know how good i'll be.
[Image: A98e1WK.png]
Also i'd to join the Wiki team if i can!
[Image: A98e1WK.png]
Approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]