Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epic wins, epic fails, and general stupidity
(09-05-2018, 11:22 AM)Flaksim Wrote: I was playing an ODST SL once.
Calm round on the thorin, have two other troopers and some ship crew on, nothing much happening.
We decide to go for the fuel depot and get some medkits. So Me and my ODST's board a pelican and fly down.
Upon landing in the fuel depot hangar all is quiet, so I casually stroll towards the actual storage area when an innie appears down the ladder.

I'm surprised and hesitate, the innie immediately opens fire but misses me and punctures a phoron tank instead.
I duck into a hallway and seal the door, suddenly the phoron ignites into a massive explosion and fire. Turns out one floor up in the open hangar bay an innie was smoking a cigarette, igniting all the phoron when it reached him.

That round the entire URF team slaughtered themselves by virtue of an itchy trigger finger and one smoker.

AH. GOD DAMNIT. I was that smoker, I remember all of this. I managed to crawl into a side room before dying of the heat. Smoking kills!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Weird, Wacky, And Wonderful moments! - by MojaveWanderer - 09-05-2018, 01:08 PM