Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ODST app
Ckey:A Harmless xeno

Discord: Gulagtus (#3719) 

Character(s): James Flynn

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?:The worlds resources are precious and must be treated with respect. Humans are volatile and greedy by nature.

Provide a brief description of your character: James was born on the ship to his new home in New Jerusalem. He studied to become a police officer, but at the age of 19 enlisted in the UNSC marines against his parents wishes, cause they wanted him to finish his schooling before he decided to do anything rash. During basic he demonstrated exceptional marksmanship and specialized in using the SRS99D-S2 AM weapon.Things didn't pan out for him though and he got stuck on FOB duty with nothing but an assault rifle and good company for miles around, Which lead him into thinking he could make it as an ODST rifleman if he ever got the chance. Then exactly that happend.
Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: I do.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?:Its reasonable and i can respect it. I also understand it too

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: I fully understand that
I’ve seen Flynn around while I’ve been playing, he’s pretty much all he says he is in the app. However I haven’t really seen him enough, this app also looks and feels pretty rushed. Gonna drop a SOFT -1.

I suggest being a bit more active in the discord so we can kind of get to know you and go from there! Hope to see you in game a bit more, but remember that real life comes first!
(also there’s like theee other “Gulagtus” in the discord, what’s your full discord?)
Alright rookie
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]