Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ODST app
Ckey: Kozi32

Discord Name: Kozi32#4645

Character(s): Milos Twine Twine

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: Milos is not really a fun dude, he's kinda closed in self, he prefer a discipline and professional relations

Provide a brief description of your character: Milos has been borned in republic of ireland with polish ancestor, his family wasn't really wealthy, to gain more money his brother joined the UNSC Engineering corps, sadly his brother gone K.I.A, milos has been refused to gain knowledge how he died, by that he wanted to join the ODST, maybe someday he will understand how his brother died.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes i do understand

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes i do understand

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes i do understand
I dont think I’ve ever seen this character in game. Gonna suggest you also read up on Halo Lore and kinda get your name out there a bit by playing more! Sorry gonna have to -1 this!
Well.. about lore.. The Republic Of Ireland( if you mean that) exist in Halo lore, you might not see my char beacuse you're not playing in that same time as me( i suppose? )
Regarding lore. Just looked it up, asked around and got an actual answer for the Republic of Ireland. It doesn’t exist anymore. Ireland exists, but it’s the UEG that runs things. It’s not a republic anymore. Now I could totally be wrong, but I couldn’t seem to find anything on it past 2170, after the UN became the UEG.

Also whenever I have an hour I’m playing the game (#nolyf10outta10), just get some more play time in. A single -1 isn’t to bad..
Well.. that might be my bad.. about "republic" status.
Approved Rookie
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]