Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ODST whitelist
Ckey:Frontline03

Discord Name:Isaac Riker

Character(s):Isaac Riker

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?:I find that everyone is a cog in the machine, one piece in a machine, However, I know that the cog must work together in order for the machine to work in the best way it can.

Provide a brief description of your character:An albino man standing at 6FT2 with dyed black hair, his life is one of many, born in space, on the outer colonies, there he grew up until he was of age to join the unsc, this was not because of loyalty, because his life had turned to shit for him, However, upon being in the military, he grew favourably towards the UNSC, until he was out-right loyal to the faction at hand.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?:I do know that, and I understand it.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?:I know this aswell, and I understand it well.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?:I know this too, and I understand it well.
Isaac riker: The urf's Official tech-Priest and the URFC'S Sharpshooter
Approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]