Ckey: 
SuckMySocks

Discord name:
 Mister Canadian#1403
(SuckMySocks)

In-character name:
 Johnathan Texus

General character info: 
Growing up on Harvest was always tough, ma' and pa' were always off fighting the Insurrection with the Militia, always moving around, never got along well with the other kids in school, never bothered, y'know? 
Whats the point of making friends when you're going to lose them in a few months? 
One day I woke up to banging at the door, and what was waiting for me still horrifies me to this day -- the tallest man I've ever laid eyes on, in full formal dress holding two white envelopes, both with the Harvest Militia Insignia stamped onto the front of them.

Now it wasn't the man that horrified me, it was the envelopes.

That was the day I found out my parents had been killed by the Insurrection while on a routine patrol.
At the age of fourteen my entire life was shattered and it was up to me to play jigsaw all by lonesome.
After spending the rest of my youth in some ghetto orphanage, I decided that I was going to get even with the insurrection, once I was old enough I signed my life away. Joined the Marines to see as much action as I could, and oh boy, I got just that.
Oorah.

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): 
Marine

Reason for joining : 
I don't get mad. I get even.
Approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]