Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Executive Officer Application - Dark1Star
Discord name (username####):CookieJarvis#8182

Character Name(s): Rex Varcia, Valkyrie Varcia, John Varcia. (John is the only one I want as the XO role though)

Do you understand the RoE? I understand Rules of Engagement.

Do you understand that you are not above the law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE? Yes, I understand that anything I do will and can effect me during game-play and on the forums as well. Not following RoE will ruin the experience for others.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for? Yes, I understand that my behaviour anywhere can and will effect me. Be it, discord, forums, in game and etc. If my behaviour ruins the experience for others I am not fit for the role I want.

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for? The XO's Position on a ship is always different, you could be manning the bridge while the CO is patrolling the ship, making sure everyone is doing there job and not being a total ass. Or you could be Following the captains orders and keep tabs on squads, help them if they need anything, talk peace treaty's, and sometimes even fight. Being an XO is a hard job. But also a fun one at that when you do it right.

Why should you be whitelisted? This is a tough question for me, I like having the ability to join in on the role I want to take part in, make the experience more fun for me and everyone else in the game. I have been playing the BO for quite a while now and I understand what it takes to command a ship, though I am not ready to become a commander yet. I would like to become an XO, and help my commander and the ships crew when needed and make the game better for everyone else.
I support this persons ability as Bridge Officer. he does well in everything I tell him to do to help run the ship, be it talking to the ground forces, or flying the ship, etc. any task that I need done and I cant do immediately at the time while im juggling different tasks. he jumps in and helps out immensely. I also had to afk for dinner and left him in command and came back and everything was in order. the ship fine, the marines deployed etc. +1
He is a good egg.
Approved. I will inform James about this. One thing thats missing though is your Ckey. Which is needed
(06-09-2018, 08:07 PM)Maxattacker Wrote: Approved. I will inform James about this. One thing thats missing though is your Ckey. Which is needed

Ckey: Dark1Star