Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNSC Application-Darksim
Ckey: Darksim10

Discord name: darksim10##8936

In-character name: Ed, Ted and Morty Stelwart

General character info:
Well, i play alot as marines, sergeant marine or something like that, i always prefer to be second or third in command, so i can suggest tactics and strategies. Do i want to be first in command, nope, but if on the battlefield i need to take the lead, i will,am a good tactician, i dont pretend to be Eisenhower or Patton, i shouldn't even mention their glorious names,as a squad leader i get the job done(Fucking CM, barking muhreens wandering on their owns, cancer and salt what a combo, does pratice patience and leadership tough). "Were never served better then ourselves." My point is that if nobody seems to take the lead, i will take it cause a shaky lead is not good enough on a battlefield.
Characters:
The Stelwart family is pretty small since alot died during the battle of reach which was the planet where they were living before: Ed, older brother from a few seconds(yes they are twins) of Morty(he has minor autism) and then there's Ted, the gramps as they call him, yep his still in the military "Only place i die is the barking battlefield boi" he would say.
His ancient leutenant sent him out but, three days later, during a drill training, he was in the ranks with the rest of the bataillion...they tried again...but he always find a way back, that at a certain point they just gave up letting him be in the marine corps.
Ed is sharp, talented tactician and realistic, as his dad that died at Reach, in the name of the fallen ones he enlisted to protect his people and make sure that something like the battle of Reach dont happen again.
Then there's Morty, just by the name and the fact that i wrote down that he was having minor autism you know he's story is no glorious, but...he's stupid and a lucky bastard, can't die always at the verge of death but never died, the only thing that matters to him is "kill the baddies" , it's the only thing he needs to know, ask him whatever you want, if it make the baddies die, he would do absolutely EVERYTHING he's being said to do without fear or any worry. All different reasons to fight, all together in the same boat.
Characters preferences:
 1st: Ed: Marine
2nd: Morty:Marine
3rd: Ted: Marine
Reason for joining :
Why?Why would i join a faction that is clearly in a strategic and general disaventage compared to the covenants? Why would i join the faction that as the most chances to lose,the mosts chances to be wiped out from the war? Why would i join a faction that seems to already have lost the war, and that the fight seems pointless? Because...if we lose that war, it's over, humanity is absolutely done, because this war is all or nothing, because we can't do otherwise, because it's a war....no...a total war, a Annihilation war. The UNSC, it's outgun, outnumbered, out-everything, but, we are humans
Humans are stubborn, humans always fight between each other, but we still find the strenght to fight back,because we fight for us and the ones that will be after us in the future generation. Am not saying it make us win, we dont win, but we fight like no tomorow. I want to be part of the UNSC because i like the spirit, the ambiance, created by the halo universe around human kind. Thats the reason why: "Per mare, Per Terras, Per Constellatum" . The vastness of the universe of halo is fucking amazing...so yeah..i like the unsc(my favorite faction). 
If you need more informations or precisions about anything feel free to ask. If i said something wrong of untrue, tell me, i'll be glad to correct it.
Accepted. Cheers for so much detail.