Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My UNSC(And ODST, Possibly?) application
Yo its my first ever application, lets hope I don't mess it up.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ckey: Cscottburgess

Discord name: sparta2003 (#6552)

In-character name: Andrew Buzzard

general character info: (IC Info is still a Work in progress so here is a basic idea) Andrew was fairly poor and born on earth among the slums and highrises (If that stuff still exists, I know the basic lore but im not an expert) when given a chance to join the military, he took it, picking up a habit of drinking and smoking as an escape from the stress.

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Ive been playing researcher a lot but im mostly interested in trying new roles and I have the largest overall playtime as a marine.

Reason for joining : Honestly, I just like halo, part of the fun of Space Station 13 for me was trying new things and when TG stopped fulfilling that I came here for my halo kicks and roleplay despite my lack of halo lore knowledge, I haven't slipped up too much so far and I just try to make my character IC Clueless as I am OOC.

Oh yeah, BTW if ya want me to add more to general character info I can add like a basic description and their personality but I dunno, I just slapped some stuff together, I get nervous in applications since I have not ever passed one yet
Welcome to the UNSC. ODST apps are currently closed, so you will have to apply for that later.

Also It does not appear that you are in our discord, feel free to join by clicking the discord button from the main website page.
(06-06-2018, 05:39 PM)Maxattacker Wrote: Welcome to the UNSC. ODST apps are currently closed, so you will have to apply for that later.

Also It does not appear that you are in our discord, feel free to join by clicking the discord button from the main website page.
Thank you! Ill join ASAP and go for ODST as soon as possible, im curious though, what does joining the UNSC specifically entail? are there other UNSC whitelist roles that exist or will be added or other bonuses?

Sorry if I sound rude but this isn't a game breaker for me and I wont be leaving this or any group because of this, im just curious.

Thank you for replying so fast and for your kindness, im glad to join the ranks!

Ok, I joined, im ready im ready im ready im ready!
As of right now, The UNSC is more of a cosmetic thing, and grants access to the unsc discord chat. However, you can only apply for command staff roles and ODST if you are in the UNSC faction