Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
M.Greens UNSC App
Ckey: M.Green

Discord name: Dogler

In-character name: Max Green

general character info: Max was born into a family where most the members served and many didn't come back including his two older brothers. Max wanted to change that and be one of the most feared men on the battle field and decided he needed to get an education before he joined. After finishing his education Max decided to join the UNSC and try to later on wanted to join ODST after finishing his BTC. After Green got into the UNSC he saw that the Military was the perfect place for him as he thrived in that environment. To this day he still has the hope of fighting for the UNSC

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Marine/ODST/Pilot or where ever I am needed most.

Reason for joining : I have been playing halo on many different games beside playing many of the halo games. From Garry's Mod to an Arma ODST to Byond. I have been really interested in Halo and have read and looked up a lot of things having a 600 page book to halo. Halo is part of my life and childhood and if something has halo in it I need to try it
Welcome!