Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WarlordToby's Staff Application
What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)?
I am applying to become staff, a moderator to be more exact.

How old are you?
17, turning 18 in August.

Known IC Names Or Ckey:
I am simply known as Maxwell Hunter. My Ckey is WarlordToby.

Discord Name? (The projects preferred chat application):
WarlordToby.

What timezone are you in?
GMT +2, rough 6-9 hours ahead of United States.

How active can you be?
Active almost constantly except for most weekends. Most weekends I may be away but I may return early, depending on how things go.

How long have you been active within the Space Station 13 community?
Several years, maybe around 6 already. I have been part of several projects as staff and tried to fiddle with code myself once in a while. My first attempted build is around when I was 12.

Do you have a history of bans?
I, infact, do. Depends how you take a ban, I have been banned from CM temporarily for causing end-round logs by shooting a gun. I have also been banned from few smaller servers. The bans on smaller servers were not entirely my fault but instead I was "in it".

Do you have any past experience as server staff/moderation?
Plenty. Alien Isolation developer (Cherkir shutdown the project and blocked everyone), FTL13 beloved admin (Resigned due to bad timezones), WW13 moderator (Hard times in life made me quit few times). There are a few others, which I quite frankly can't remember.

If you are applying for moderation, Describe what you think is the most important in moderation.
I'd say it would be activity. Anyone can do their job (that is the actual standard) but I believe a big one is activity. Stopping your own things to check on a Discord or game is a sign of loyalty and will to do one's job.
(I would have said personality-related things but that sounds just limiting and unfair).

If I get to pick seconds, I'd say it is ability to maintain your cool or atleast, be able to keep things under control without telling people to fuck off.
I know you've mentioned not liking to use voice chats in the past.

Would you be willing to use the staff voice chat if and when it would be needed?
--bloxgate
[Image: 76561198022559245.png]
The guy who's hosting the forums, and does some coding too.
Accepted.