Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Your Byond/Ckey Username:Vladmir12

Your character name (if relevant):Oscar Stange

Who were you banned by:koenigsegg

Date of ban:5/29/2018

Length of ban:"until appeal"

Full ban reason:Fired upon the UNSC Thorin as an innie crewmen, despite having a captain who didn't not intend to be hostile at all, thuis ruining the the innie ship and the captain's round. "I was curious" and "We're fucked anyway" isn't a valid reason to open the hostilies. This is a ban until appeal

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned:first of all i actually had no idea how deck guns worked. second we had everything in the ship taken and by everything i mean EVERYTHING. third the flight computer was stolen so we couldnt move. fourth the captain tryed to kill me after. 5th i was disharm intent when trying to escape until he started breaking my limbs. 6th he litteraly stomped my head in while i was down. 7th the round was 2 hours in and round was already ruined by civilian looters. 8th there is zero rules stating that what i did was bannable. 9th the captain attacked me without giving warning or nothing.

i would also like to note that the admin looked at my one and only note and biased the ban based on that
Hello. Sorry for the delay.

For me, this will be a no. You made this application as soon as you were banned and brought it to my attention with "My fucking ban "appeal" is up". Ontop of that, you have be reported for multiple instances of low-RP. Three, to be exact. And you knew how the weapons worked since you did not stop shooting until the URF ship was blown up to bits. The captain did nothing but try to keep you away from the console. Overreacting wasn't necessary and you shouldn't have went hostile based on the fact that everything was stolen. The navigation console was messed with but still here. You should've made a ticket asking for help or investigation.

For me, this is a no. You will not be unbanned. You previous ban was for low-RP and you deserve this one, seeing as you did not improve. Feel free to appeal again in a month or so.

Wish you the best.
Not the banning admin, but I am also voting a no on this.

Explaining what happened after the action that lead to your ban is not how you defend your actions.

--bloxgate
[Image: 76561198022559245.png]
The guy who's hosting the forums, and does some coding too.
This has been taken care of and the person in question is now under watch on the server for a short probation period .
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]