Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
XO and Commanding Officer whitelist application for the UNSC Frigate Heavens Above
Ckey:Gerdes

Discord name: Gerdz #3732

Character Name(s): Michael Gerdes, Gabriel Gerdes, (really any first name, the last name stays Gerdes though)

Do you understand the RoE?: I under stand the rules of engagement

Do you understand that you are not above the law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE?: I understand that I am not above the laws of the game, the forum, or the community and acknowledge that I may be persecuted for breaking the rules, not following the Rules of Engagement, disobeying admin orders, or breaking Role play mode too many times. 

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?: I understand that my actions both in game, in discord, and in the forums may be grounds for re-movement from the whitelist.

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for?: I believe that the job of the Commanding Officer is to lead the UNSC forces in system to the best of his ability. the commander is responsible for managing troop and equipment loses, the authority of UEG law in the system, and the protection of law abiding civilians in the event of emergency as well as oversee the over all deployment of assets in system.

As I am also applying for role of the Executive Officer, I believe the XO to be primarily in charge of the ship and his crew, his job is to assist the Commander in deployment of the ship, the crew, and any equipment that the commander believes is necessary, the XO is also responsible for insuring that the ship is in running order, that the crew are performing their duties appropriately, and to listen to any issues between crew members if need be. the XO reports to the Commander and takes command of the situation if ever the Commander is incapacitated.

Why should you be whitelisted?: I feel as I should be whitelisted because I take great pride in being the figurehead of the ship and the crew. the mission is my top priority as is the well being of the UNSC with my crewmembers both navy and marine being next. I am not afraid to make hard choices and I accept responsibility for my actions. I have also been the captain of the UNSC Thorin ever since I saw the role was available and have gained quite a bit of experience acting as such, as well as the success rate of UNSC missions in system has been remarkable. that being said I understand that these roles are both role play heavy and require maturity and responsibility, these roles are important in the server, both because they guide the marines and the mission you are tasked with and also to make sure that everyone knows what is happening and to insure that everyone under your command is enjoying themselves in the server.

Thank you for your consideration in this decision
+1
Accepted. I hope to continue seeing great things from you, captain.