Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commanding Officer
Ckey: PWNJimiPWN

Discord name (username####): PWNJimiPWN #8419

Character Name(s):Jimi 'MagVard' Honeycutt

Do you understand the RoE? Yes

Do you understand that you are not above the law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE? Yes

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for? Yes

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for? My job is to command, orchestrate, oversee the mission at hand. I will be responsible for setting the the squads up via my own will or by assigning someone to set squads for me, I am the person with the final say and I have the most impact in all aspects of the mission at hand. 

My job will entail, devising tactics, fortification planning at times, diplomacy, Warfare ROE, ensuring the marines remain professional, ensure damage is minimal to the colony as it is important to the inner colonies and Earth as a hole.  I represent and embody how the marines should try to be seen and how they should try to reflect to the colonists.  The Job of commander is many many things wrapped into a bow. I will mainly remain ship side depending on situation and progress of the marines planet side.  I will give briefings and ensure the frigate is never under immediate danger. Should i need to I will fuel the ship, power the ship and fly the ship. I am responsible for  alerting the colony to our presence or assigning that role to someone in the case I am doing things on the ship that acquire my attention. I also understand there is a High Command that out rank me and they have the power to even remove me from command as they deem fit.

Why should you be whitelisted? Because I actually try to RP my role and im not a baldie rambo all blood thirsty.  I actually strive to help role play prosper in the server and I believe that this server has the chance to be the best server in the ss13 community RP wise.  As Commander I can do a bit more through RP without getting Admins involved and this will encourage the RP point of the server without everyone turning it into a TDM or stressing admins out with silly things that people tend to do while in character. I like to try to show people there are otherwise to experience a round other than shooting it out. I am not afraid to crack the whip on marines disrespecting or all together throwing out the Chain of Command.
Approved. I hope to see you commanding the unsc more instead of fighting them.