Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Victor Kovacs] UNSC Company Sergeant Application
Ckey: Jarilovv.

Discord name (username####): Jarilov #9011.

Character Name(s): Victor Kovacs.

Do you understand the RoE?: I am very familiar with ROE and confident with my knowledge of the all the rules of the server. I often find myself teaching newer people the ROE and the importance of the ROE.

Do you understand that you are not above the law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE?: I understand. OOC: as a med-high RP server, obeying rules and listening carefully to admins is key to ensuring everyone can enjoy themselves. IC: My character rarely breaks ROE, only having broken it in two instances that I can think of, and one of these was before the ROE was enforced. I understand as a standing army there are laws that must be followed by soldiers, hence the existence of a military police. 

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?: I understand this and I know it does not have to come to this.

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for?: I base my role as a gunnery sergeant much on the performance of the late R. Lee Ermy in Full Metal Jacket, I believe the 'Gunny' is there to enforce discipline into the ranks of the rank and file; using whatever method in the pursuit of gaining an acceptable level of discipline from non-NCO's and non-CO's(Except in a few certain cases such as when an NCO speaks down to a CO). I have had much experience in this role as it has been my primary since the around the second half of my playtime on this server after I played through as both a marine and a squad leader.

Why should you be whitelisted?: I believe I should be accepted as I present a more than acceptable level of roleplay in game. I spend most of my playtime on Kovacs(Around 9 out of every ten rounds) and have an exceptional understanding of Military RP as a result of past experience as well as a genuine interest in the military. I also do my best to help out newer marines as I do enjoy helping people, even if my characters methods are often draconian. I believe I am fairly decent at the combat of SS13 and I am extremely confident in my capability to lead, I rarely hesitate in tense situations and most marines that have disobeyed my orders have often reaped the consequences. I also know I can often garner the respect of my marines, particularly, if they themselves roleplay effectively. I also believe I am more than capable of dealing with insubordination, particularly marines who do not listen to their officers. I also believe a few people will vouch for my effectiveness in the 'Gunny' role.
Approved. I've seen your behaviour in game. Keep up the good attitude.