Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
q
What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)?

dev

How old are you?

Known IC Names Or Ckey:

DietColaCan

Discord Name? (The projects preferred chat application):

Hazel

What timezone are you in?

GMT 0

How active can you be?

A little active. the games kind of shit now but it has some pretty good potential.

How long have you been active within the Space Station 13 community?

Very Long Time.

Do you have a history of bans?

A Lot of bans, pretty much every game i've played i've been banned once (That's like a broad spectrum of an entire gaming experience)

[b]Do you have any past experience as server staff/moderation? 

Started moderating in minecraft. found ss13. Been admin on over 10 ss13 servers for different amounts of time, some are no longer around. some are. (I'm familiar with vars etc.)

*If you are applying for moderation, Describe what you think is the most important in moderation. 

letting the game play out how it wants and only interfering if necessary.

*If you are applying for Lore Master, Describe your in depth knowledge of the series. 

i dont know much about the halo series, i did play on xbox and found it was really easy and i kept getting like 20 kills in every game whilst everyone else was getting like 5

(I dont own an xbox. PC MASTER RACE!)

*If you are applying for Lore Master, Are you able to follow the creative development of the server and to actively give out suggestions or comments?

Yeah.

*If you are applying for Lore Master, Can you contribute to the wiki actively?

Yeah i think contributing to a wiki would be a fun past time, maby make some kind of cool looking custom sprites just for the wiki

--Development Questions--

*If you are applying for development, What skills do you have? ( Mapping, coding or spriting etc.) 

I know a bunch about the game. I can code the basics somewhat cleanly. I can do some mapping (I did some early maps for CM). Im pretty good at spriting.

*If you are applying for development, How long have you done Space Station 13 development?

For around a year in total. Over the course of a few years. (On and off)

*If you are applying for development, are you familiar with Git and GitHub?[/font]
[/b]

No. Though I'm fairly competent I can probably figure it out.

*If you are applying for development, have you made any major contributions to any code bases?

I don't know what you mean by major contribution, though no. I haven't released anything into codebases but it wouldn't surprise me if someone put something I have made in some codebases.

*If you are applying as a coder, How long have you been coding and how well do you understand it?

I learnt HTML in about 5 hours, that was quite a few years ago. I have experience creating code in order to work in conjunction with mapping (I was mapping ss13 at some point, dont remember when) It's also the reason why I'm so familiar with atmospherics and the power-net in SS13.

*If you are applying as a coder, What codebase are you familiar with?

TG,Bay

*If you are applying  as a mapper, How long have you been a Mapper and how well do you understand it?

I am both experienced with creating maps outside of SS13 (Hand-Drawn environment examples: AKA Concept art >Trying to be a concept artist<) and making maps within the SS13 Engine.

*If you are applying as a spriter, How long have you been a Spriter and how well do you understand it?

I know a lot about spriting. I have probably been spriting for over half of my entire life, I know a lot of different styles including ones not suitable for space station 13
This app isn't even clear, nor right. Please fix it if you're serious.
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]
(04-17-2018, 03:01 PM)BDpuffy420 Wrote: This app isn't even clear, nor right. Please fix it if you're serious.

No I'm not really serious, I don't give two shits if you recruit me or not.

It just helps streamline stuff.

Edited for your viewing.

(I plan to help whether i have the rank or not, and have been ;l)
A complete lack of respect and an unwillingness to clean this joke of an app up so that we can actually read it. Application denied. You may apply again once you feel like you can actually give a shit about it.
(04-20-2018, 08:42 AM)MactoPerFuror Wrote: A complete lack of respect and an unwillingness to clean this joke of an app up so that we can actually read it. Application denied. You may apply again once you feel like you can actually give a shit about it.

Eh, its not that its a lack of respect i just feel it isn't really needed. I've already over the last 2 ish days pretty much sprited a bunch of stuff. whether you use it is still up to you of course. but I plan to do so anyhow. the spriter rank is just a formality really, therefore i dont really care about it. thus the lack of sincerity or seriousness.

if you feel like the spriting rank is a needed measure simply dont use the sprites i offer to you free of charge :L

It makes no difference to me lel, im just trying to help anyway.

I've pretty much self-proclaimed a pallette to all of the spriters and nobodys refuted it either, so i can only assume that i am unofficially in an unofficial capacity a helper of sorts.

the next project after bridge stuff, computers etc would be a fuckin awesome engine too. like fusion core stuff. was talking to brahmin but he's let me down twice on things he said he'd make so im probably going to have to solo it. dunno how long itll take, i might take a similiar approach to making the planets and just add lots of special effects. Who knooooows Big Grin

but yeah, you dont have to use it if you dont want to. it might hurt my feelings cause i tried to help but thats okay!
Everything here is a lack of respect. "Not really needed" is not a refute of non-respect. Christ, this is like a white trash parody of an interview. Like an SNL skit. Then this "I dont care if you do such and such, I will do it anyway" The attitude only inspires anger. Get out of here with that shit.
(04-20-2018, 09:18 PM)MactoPerFuror Wrote: Everything here is a lack of respect. "Not really needed" is not a refute of non-respect. Christ, this is like a white trash parody of an interview. Like an SNL skit. Then this "I dont care if you do such and such, I will do it anyway" The attitude only inspires anger. Get out of here with that shit.

your a dick.
Hazel's work is top quality and they've already contributed numerous sprites. I've been encouraging them to apply for some time. I'm ok with a little memeing here and there