Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gamemode Suggestion
This is a little bit of a supply juggling and pushing gamemode. The basic principle is that the halo mufrine guys push insurrectionists on the planet.

The insurrectionists would essentially have a base on the planet that can be continually upgraded throughout the game whilst the muhrines must juggle there own supplies and push as much as possible to take over the insurrectionist base.

(Collect materials from the colony, maby the insurrectionists can do this too? Maby they have supply dumps over the city?)

The main point the insurrectionists have is a supply tick (Like a supply console, numbers go up overtime and you can buy stuff)

(Halo guys would have this too, but would only be able to buy weapons, tools and such)

Maby set a weapon that can fire upon the usmc ship as very expensive and at the very end whilst also having things like turret emplacements and mines and tripwires... all that kind of stuff that can be used to defend a base.
(Maby have a security system that can be activated by putting a power cell or core in a certain area?)

the usmc essentially has to break down the insurrectionists before that happens, maby activate a self-destruct system in the insurrectionist base?

i imagine if its like that muhrines would just rush to the location every round. so maby have like 3 possible locations and all of them need to be scouted out?

The main problem with this as is I guess is the fact that people would die quite quickly, so maby have a cyrosleep system where insurrectionists can bring up cyropods with people in them and the muhrines can just respawn with somewhat ease, but run out of guns and ammo (Hense constantly ordering things like ammo, weapons, suits in order to continue the assault... with that it would make sense that they would need to gather materials from the planet to put in some kind of fabricator)

Regarding the lack of supplies i have no idea in the lore aspect of things. small ship maby? just got out of conflict?

thats my basik idea anyway.

Not proofread (: Cant be asked. Tongue