• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Your Byond/Ckey Username: Gracimasta

Your character name (if relevant): Jones Reaper

Who were you banned by: Mactoperfuror

Date of ban: 4/16/2018

Length of ban: Does not specify

Full ban reason: Posted unfavorable material in OOC

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: There was a specific character in-game that sounded like an adult male performer. I googled, only to discover it was true. I was making some small jokes before the search about the character's name being funny and almost like an adult male performer. Anyways, some players thought it was funny, so I decided to do personal research. I saw the name was true to a performer and thought it would be funny to show the guys my findings. I did not consider the inappropriate nature of the sight or what would be the repercussions. I swear it was an honest mistake, and I didn't show off any real images, but the profile of the male performer. I understand the severity of this issue and that it crosses the line of the rules the administrative set for the game. I didn't mean for it to be taken in a bad way, but i see the error of my mistake. I have learned from this mistake, and swear to not let it happen again. For anyone I offended, I am sorry. I truly love this Halo server and want to support its healthy future. Thank you for you consideration of my appeal. 
Appeal Approved, welcome back to the server.