Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNSC Marines ROE. -Cheng Chan
* Based on my observation those marines doesn't really know the roe yet. Some of company officer,seargent,sl just went on the colony without annoucing on system radio. Some people of colony are panicking. 

* Firing an civilian directly with a gun without asking or targeted for it or showing there ID. Marine needs to engage unless someone shooting at them. 

* Marines are panicking when they saw URF and shot at them without targeting or asking. 

* Some marines won't follow the orders of high command or high rank officers they just do what they want and ignore the radio. That's a pretty disrespectful or insult for a high officers for not following those orders. 

* Marines have no respect anymore breaking the armory room even there is a officers. Marines known to be disciplined but on my observation only few are. 

* Bringing a dangerous gun without declaring a active war zone yet and sometimes they keep holding it while they're checking the colony. Unless they find a way to put on the dufflebag(anti-tank missile), and srs at the back cause some marines keep holding on it. 

UNSC Pilot: Cheng Chan.
Got any names or screenshots?
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]
I forgot. But the number one does not follow is Seargent groinrender.
(04-17-2018, 08:09 AM)ChengChan Wrote: I forgot. But the number one does not follow is Seargent groinrender.

hey man, how's it poppin'

while you're true to a certain extent (i'm probably the most liable to disregard dumb orders), most of the stuff you listed is stuff i haven't done before; not enough to be classified as the 'Ravishing ROE Rending Rulebreaker', anyhow. so, in response, i looked over your stuff and did a few responses to 'em.

to clarify, though: there are probably other marines that've done this stuff before, i'm just defending myself in the following responses and no one else. let's begin!

<:::::>

Quote:* Based on my observation those marines doesn't really know the roe yet. Some of company officer,seargent,sl just went on the colony without annoucing on system radio. Some people of colony are panicking. 

sorta, but mostly no. i haven't actually seen this happen on my end, i've always deployed a bit after the leading officer announced that the UNSC Heavens Above was going to pop down on the colony to run some quick policing patrols. the only time that i've dropped down before properly being alerted, i went to the unpopulated bar and made a bunch of tacos for the UNSC to munch on, and no colonists actually ever knew that i dropped.

Quote:* Firing an civilian directly with a gun without asking or targeted for it or showing there ID. Marine needs to engage unless someone shooting at them.
negative, haven't done this. i've fired on hostile colonists that shot at me first, yeah, but never shot at a colonist just strolling around with a firearm that was peaceful

Quote:* Marines are panicking when they saw URF and shot at them without targeting or asking.
surprisingly false for the most part. most of the rounds that i've played showed the URF firing on the UNSC first; latest round i played for the UNSC started when an innie chucked a bunch of heavy frags into the city hall. i never got the name of that innie, but i love them for having the balls to go in deep.

Quote:* Some marines won't follow the orders of high command or high rank officers they just do what they want and ignore the radio. That's a pretty disrespectful or insult for a high officers for not following those orders. 
sorta, yeah. this is the only thing that i really do on a moderate-enough basis to be considered a violation of the whole UNSC Honor Code or whatever it's called. to specify, i've disobeyed orders before only when i knew that the order wasn't a good idea to carry out; i haven't outright called an officer anything vulgar or disrespectful, maybe besides the occassional 'that order's just a bit dumb, sir.' only example i can remember of this actually happening was a bit earlier, when me and Bannon had a bit of a rivalry between each other due to a mixture of not carrying out certain orders, me being retarded when it came to trying to find the rally point and some other stuff. at the end of the round though, in the midst of the MAC-bombed colony, we made up and became good bros after we killed some innies and captured a dropship or two together.

Quote:* Marines have no respect anymore breaking the armory room even there is a officers. Marines known to be disciplined but on my observation only few are. 
nada. i only 'break' into the armory room (aka: open the doors and unlock the vendors/windoors) when there's no Infantry Weapons Officer around, so that everyone still has the ability to get the weapons they require without having to resort to that single vendor in the wayyyy-back of one of those decks. if there's an Infantry Weapons Officer though, i just walk into the armory and grab my stuff from the vendor; shoot them a salute, talk to them for a little, then stroll back out. they're really chill guys, honestly

Quote:* Bringing a dangerous gun without declaring a active war zone yet and sometimes they keep holding it while they're checking the colony. Unless they find a way to put on the dufflebag(anti-tank missile), and srs at the back cause some marines keep holding on it. 
negatory. for a while now, the only time i've touched a SRS-99 was if i managed to pry it off the cold-dead hands of some unfortunate corpse. as for the rocket launcher, the only time i did bring it was for the latest covvie event round to little effect. not sure if M90-CAWS shotguns count as dangerous weapons, though.

<:::::>
Old issue
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]