• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNSC Application Victor Kovacs
OOC:

Ckey: Jarilovv
Discord name: Jarilov

In-character name: Victor Kovacs

General Character Info: 

Full Name & Rank: Staff Sergeant Victor Kovacs
Position: Drill Sergeant/Recruit Trainer.

Background/Summary: He is a middle-aged man of slavic descent, he shows good leadership qualities and often displayed tactfulness in difficult situations. He is rarely trusted by his higher ups as a result of poor first impressions made as he himself did not sign up, but rather, was taken from a bar on Earth, black out drunk, by opportunist recruitment officers. His life was not much before he was recruited, he was a troublesome youth who had no future with an alcohol addiction at just the age of 18. He wasn't initially pleased with this but he has grown to see the UNSC as the best thing to happen to him.

Appearance: Blonde, blue eyed, height of around 184cm, burgeoning signs of aging, a scar here and there. He often sports an irritated expression, rarely visible under his gasmask.

Personality: Often changes depending on the person, he is often respectful of authority and almost always follows orders unless even he finds them wrong. He rarely makes efforts to hide his abrasive nature. Known for his concern for civillians and brutal approach to rebellion of any kind; insurrectionist or marine.

Reason for joining:

Kovacs: Kovacs' life wasn't really going anywhere until he was drafted into the armed forces, he originally resented his service but grew to cherish the UNSC for making him the man he is; quickly climbing the ranks with fierce determination and motivation to give back what they gave him.

Myself: Halo is one of my favourite series of all time and the UNSC(Particularly their ground soldiers) have always been the thing I most liked about the setting. I enjoy helping out new players and I have decent knowledge of Halo lore and the UNSC are my boys. I'm a decent player and a quick learner so I feel capable of handling a higher up position. I'm a big fan of becoming the best of the best; if only human.

Your files check out Kovacs, welcome to the UNSC!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]