Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rain7x Moderator Application
What position are you applying for (Development or Admin)? 
Admin

How old are you? 

Known IC Names Or Ckey: 
Rain Hoth, Rain7x

What timezone are you in?
 Central Standard/Daylight time

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
 Monday - Thursday 5:00 pm -10:30 pm, Friday - Sunday 9am - 1:00am

How long have you been playing Space Station 13?
1 year, 7 months

Have you ever been banned in the past?
I've been banned from Paradise Station for bad roleplay, I was wearing a gas mask running around as a non antag and hitting people. 

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
I was an Trial-Admin on Hippie-Station, but quit because they removed my trialadmin, and said I had to improve my behavior to re gain it, and so I just quit playing there.
I'm going to have to look into a few things before we can continue.
After doing some checking about you, could you care to explain why you went on to another server being a shitler while openly stating you were an admin from Hippie. Now consider if you were staff on this server how can I sure you won't do the same thing.
Well, I don't really consider what I did being a shitler, but I do admit it was pretty immature and dumb. I didn't grief anyone, I was just acting like an idiot and was promptly deadminned for it, which I accept. I wouldn't do that here because I learned from my mistakes in the past, and don't want to lose a rank on a server because of something as stupid as that was.
Apologies on the late reply, well I tend to give people a chance to prove themselves so I will give you one. You'll have to keep in mind the server is still in development so your time to prove yourself will be at a later date, anyway do you have skype?
Yeah, and thanks for giving me a chance. I'll send you my Skype in a PM.
Sent.
Accepted!