Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNSC Application: Barnabus Jones
A note: I'm slightly confused. I've seen two apps which give me conflicting information. One says that ODSTs need to be UNSC first, and the person should apply here for UNSC instead. I get that. The part that confuses me is there is ALSO an app for someone applying to UNSC, and got told that this area is only for ODST applications. I'm...gonna need some clarification if I'm doing this right or not. I'll include my ODST app as well, just in case. Can easily remove it later.

Ckey: Eonoc

Discord name: Eonoc

In-character name: Barnabus Jones

general character info: Barnabus is a relatively lax, but no less obedient member of UNSC personnel. He tends to be informal in mannerisms, but entirely professional in actions and conduct, never disobeying orders once issued.

Reason for joining :
I've been playing since the early, early testing stage. It's a miracle I haven't already done this, and I'm an idiot because of it.

Quote:Ckey: Eonoc

Character(s): Barnabus Jones

What is your character's intended playstyle?: ODST Sharpshooter, preferably either an SRS or battle rifle paired with the SMG. In terms of actual actions, Barnabus will tend to provide Overwatch for objectives, and guard sensitive areas when not directly ordered to something else. When directly ordered to do otherwise, obviously he will prioritize those orders over any others.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes, I fully understand this,

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes. This is reasonable.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes. Also very reasonable.
ah, sorry for the confusion, this place is for both UNSC and ODST apps as of now, this might change in the future.

so, this area is for BOTH applications, but you need to join the UNSC first before the ODST app can be accepted.

Hope this clears up any confusion you have.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ydqnUQZ.png[/img]

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/CjCN2Nr.png[/img]

Master Sergant Ava Greenshield

UNSC MARINE CORPS
ORBITAL DROP SHOCK TROOPERS
(03-19-2018, 07:41 PM)Joe4444 Wrote: ah, sorry for the confusion, this place is for both UNSC and ODST apps as of now, this might change in the future.

so, this area is for BOTH applications, but you need to join the UNSC first before the ODST app can be accepted.

Hope this clears up any confusion you have.

That did clear it up. I assumed that was the case, but some of the other applications muddled that a bit.
Welcome to the UNSC.
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]