Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steiner's ODST Application
Ckey: Bismarck Drei

Character(s): Erika Steiner, Terra Gloster, Ava Montgomery

What is your character's intended playstyle?: Pretty much a bog standard cog in the great UNSC war machine, following orders and making sure the UNSC looks good at the same time. She pretty much always follows orders and the rules of engagement, with some exceptions if the orders were stupid or the enemy was obviously the Covenant.  

Does enjoy building rapport with the colonists and her fellow soldiers in arms. 

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: I understand for sure, it's a privilege to be whist listed for such a role, and if I were to do something bad it will go bye bye. Have been roleplaying for years, Halo and other genres, so I feel I can certainly meet expectations of the roleplay standard. 

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: I do completely. 

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: It's pretty fair to do that, yes. I wouldn't make a fuss about it either, not that it will likely happen as I'm a good noodle.
Accepted.