Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Echo's Staff App.
What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)? 

Staff

How old are you?

Known IC Names Or Ckey: 

IC: Orlando "Red" Sneider \ Ckey: EchoCassius

Discord Name? (The projects preferred chat application):

EchoCassius

What timezone are you in?

UTC-6 Standard Central 

How active can you be?

I can be on later in the day on weekdays, weekends allow for even more time. Studying for tests and family events would most likely be the only things to make me unable to get on.

How long have you been active within the Space Station 13 community?

Spring, 2016

Do you have a history of bans?

Got a 3 hour ban from CM once for EoRG back on the Sulaco when I was a newbie to their server.

Do you have any past experience as server staff/moderation?

I played a local hosted meme server with friends where I familiarized myself with /tg/ admin commands and such. I don't know what your policy on multiple servers is, but I am currently a mentor on Lebensraum. There were times when we did not have a big enough admin team to staff the server all the time, so I learned baycode staffing through a temporary position.

*If you are applying for moderation, Describe what you think is the most important in moderation.

When it comes to staffing any  kind of server, for lack of a better word, competency is the most important quality for good moderation. A combination of being familiar with the administrative mechanics, being able to put yourself in a player's shoes and determine for yourself whether or not what they did was justified, and keeping an open unbiased watch over the round whilst noting anything of interest.
[Image: latest?cb=20111031195816&path-prefix=de]
Not to be excessively rude, but we all know mentors are useless. There should not be any issue.

As for the app, it is accepted. Welcome to moderation.