Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prospective ODST 0337
Ckey: EchoCassius

Character(s): Orlando Sneider

What is your character's intended playstyle?: I'm most comfortable at mid-range where I can flank around whatever threat I might be facing, and am also close enough to fire accurately whilst also being far enough away to evade more shots. I tend to arm myself with a DMR and M6C/SOCOM, along with a trusty combat knife. On the personality side I tend to be quite sarcastic, calling people out when their logic is completely flawed. Even though I may noticeably gripe along the way about how dangerous or stupid something is, I do have enough respect for the chain of command to avoid court martial. The exception to that being if the order is 100% suicidal with little to no gain from carrying said order out. 

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes, I understand.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes, I do.
[Image: latest?cb=20111031195816&path-prefix=de]
Accepted